abusive fathers & overprotective brothers

GUESS WHAT THE THING JUST GOT 3K READS WOWOWOWOOWOWOWO SURPRISE UPDATE

And just like every (un)important thing that you click on, we have to start it with an ad.

Tired of reading the same plot over and over again? Everytime you open your app you see people voting for the most unoriginal shit? You want to see this beautiful piece of sugar acting dorky as hell?Well, look no further, because you just found your ticket outta basic fanfics!

Four days ago, Paige, or wattpad lame wannabe author, as she likes to call herself, opened the world to something new! Something so stupid, without any humour or sense that it could be actually enjoyable!  Personal Assistant - that stupid and senseless that you can see the difference from other fanfics!!!!

Read now on wattpad.com at yours truly!

Chapter eleven - abusive fathers & over protective brothers

Yeah, I think that you got the fact that I published my first actual fanfic and there were some people that said they'd read it and my question is - where y'all at?

just kidding

actually i'm not where did y'all disappear

Whatever, my point is, if you were curious how I write something without making a fool of myself - you can check it out. And to be honest I kinda lack comments & shit so if you do check it out, your opinion would be very useful & appreciated. Thanks. Now let's get into the chapter.

And I also wanna say that I have to be in school in the next couple hours so if this has any holes in it, sorry.

Okay, so, a decade ago, I got a suggestion from @crazyforwwe, shoutout to ya bby (no srsly check her out) and I'm starting with it. Finally, right? It didn't took me just like three months.

• So, apparently, in lots of fanfics Carolina isn't Seth Rollins' love interest /what a shocker honestly i really shipped them together/

She's his sister. Twin sister. Okay. Everything cool. And she is always dating Deanie Boy.

I was just heading backstage, sore from my previous match against Kaitlyn, when I felt a hand grabbing my wrist,spinning me around and pushing me against the wall. I was met by two piercing blue orbs of the WWE's own bad boy - Dean Ambrose. He started to kiss and nibble at my neck, leaving small lovebites.

"Holla Bambina"

behind her beloved brother's back may I add

"Dean, w-we can't." she whispered with lust laced in her voice.

"But you are mine." he said, muffled by her neck.

"I know," she sighed, "But we can't do this. Seth will get mad if he finds out."

"Carolina... I don't care about your brother. I don't care about anybody but you. oh wow what a cutie If something is mine, it's mine. No one else's. And I need the world to know that you're mine.

aaaand it's gone

yanno what darolina is slowly getting on my NOTP list I'm jumping on the sarolina bandwagon #sarolina4evr

but doesn't that kinda annoy you

like bitch you are too possessive gtfo i ain't no dean ambrose t-shirt for you to posses me ain't nobody want a possessive motherfucker

And from what I've heard, the utterly annoying thing is that Sethie Poo never agrees. He's acting like that white 18-years-missing dad.

"YOU CAN'T DATE ANY GUYS!!!!! THEY ONLY WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU!!!! THEY ONLY WANT SEX!!! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS!!!" Seth shouted at Carolina.