height & weight

OK, so, let me refill my glass. Done.

chapter two - height & weight 

1.) I'm sorry to inform you guys, but Carolina has a very common disorder in world of fanfiction. She stopped growing at age 12. So that explains why she is 5"0. Always.

2.) She always weighs 120 pounds. Although she eats 75 bowls of rizotto covered in hamburger sauce, 69 sausages and 16,2 bull balls in the same hour she never gains weight. Never.

 And also, don't you dare to make her weigh 120,1 pounds she will be so fucking fat god damn it U WANNA MAKE HER LOOK LIKE KHARMA GOSH 

3.) Her theme song is always by Britney Spears.

4.) Although she is 120 pounds, she can lift 300 pounds and more in a blink of an eye. I know you must not underestimate short people... but really?

5.) She is intimidating as hell tho.

6.) Even if the year is 2014, she's fighting Chyna|Beth Phoenix|Lita|Trish Stratus on the main event of Wrestlemania.

7.) She isn't just 5"0', she is also skinny as fuck but she can beat Ryback's ass on a arm wrestling contest.

8.) Roman gets angry and tries to hit our fragile 5"0' girl but dun dun dun she catches his fist and applies pressure - of course taking him to the ground. He's not mad as hell naw - he falls in love gurl bye

9.) She is to good to be the divas champ - so se aims for the WWE Wooorld Heavyweight Championshiiiip.

10.) After  the match, Seth Rollins doesn't introduce himself - but just asks her on a date. And she ofc blushes and says yes. What happened to hang out ppl?

11.) Oh, did I mention you that she is Iron Woman? Behold, everyone:

"Making her way to the ring, weighing 120 pounds, from Detroit, Michigan - Carooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo69ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolina!" 

Piece Of Me by Britney blasted through the arena while I made my way to the ring. Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Jazz, Kharma, Candice Michelle, Kaitlyn and Chyna were in the ring. I requested a handicap match because I was getting bored to fight the same old divas one on one. It was an elimination one. Candice Michelle entered first and I pushed her into the corner, giving her some strong-ass tiny as fuck knees into the gut until the referee pulled me off her. She tried to clothesline me but ofc with dem skillz I dodged and performed one super gymnastic move ala Carolina Jambala and hit her with a dropkick and pinned her. She was K.O. 

Of course that Carolina Jambala can beat the shit out you just with a dropkick, whaddaya expect from 120 pounds of badass-ism.

*skips match*   (seriously now why always skips match? a lot of us want to read a fine-ass match toots and it's going to give us a idea of how much creative you are - plus you'll publish more pages - am i right or am i right)

I eliminated all of the bitches in the hood, except one. The proclaimed best diva of all time. Chyna (Anne McClain). We were going back and forth for 31 minutes since when the divas get so many fucking time somebody enlighten me till I hit her with my finisher Explicit Violence (that could be a goddamn fist bump cuz we have no idea) and pinned her. Piece of Me blasted through the arena and the ref raised my hand in air.  in air what a surprise. I got backstage and met the chocolate eyes of Seth Albert Margerito Rollins.

"Great match, Car. Uhm... wanna grab some lunch?" Raw starts at 8:00 pm but he wants to grab lunch - good job seth you got her

"I must refuse your proposal, mister Rollins. I'm not hungry, thank you."

Seth: *gasp*

Roman that spied them: *gasp*

Dean mastering some titties: *gasp*

Authority: *gasp*

Audience: *gasp*

The Empire State Building:*gasp*

Earth:*gasp*

Aliens:*gasp*

Period:*gasp*

"Oh...okay. But at least could we go on a date?"

"Yeah, come by my place in 12 minutes, we're going to McDonalds, then we'll head to Starbucks."   I replied cheerfuly, heading to my home from another state in 3 minutes, keeping my make-up natural.

Girl bye.