BONUS: old kings & new-found wings

(thank you for 10k!!!)

(also apologies if i forgot to add something 3am once again lmao europe is a ho )

By the way, this is just a bonus, so it means that it isn't exactly canon in FF Moments universe. It's just something I wrote for fun, 10k and because you are a bunch of cutiepies.

Ladies and gentlemen, gather round, 

Paige's circus is back to town ;)

No rhymes left, but hold your glare a little more,

This is even crazier than it ever was before.

BONUS: Chapter sixteen - old kings & new-found wings

A now twenty-one year old legal Carolina Jambala sat on her computer, typing her sanity away in order to get out a new chapter for her thirsty pre-pubescent readers. Her shoulders were clenched, she could feel her teeth sweat in her mouth and her eyes felt drier than her vagina has ever been while thinking about like, The Big Show. She couldn't even remember when was the last time she went outside or when she got a glass of water that was big enough to compete with her thirst.

"Gosh diggity dang this is never going to end!" she screamed, throwing all the papers down, along with all the hope that was left in her diet protein  body. "I need a miracle to finish this dideridoo chapter!"

And in an instant, as if called by the SFMGD team, Seth made his way behind her. She said miracle, but she didn't actually mean like, fucking Jesus behind her. Gurd it was like this dude was some kind of ninja.

"S-sethie? How did you get in here?"

He shrugged before giving her the infamous scene kid pout, "Called the Silly Fanfic Muscled-up Girls department again."

Of course.

Our four-piece of pure metalic muscle that couldn't be able to function without an engine cursed under her breath.

And by cursed under her breath I mean said something about a certain lunatic's glistening abs and how she prayed to them for soul salvation. Gosh, she hoped Seth didn't notice how high her desperation level was.

Also, if we are on the subject, to her, Seth was getting boring. I mean, don't get the 122 pound wrestler wrong, she was grateful for him saving her rock-hard-you-break-your-hand-on-it booty, but like, she could bet her kaleidoscope eyes that it just wasn't the same. Before publishing her first book, sure, she could say he was being helpful and doing lots of painful things to give her inspiration (like singing John Cena's theme song in the shower and screaming 'Titans, go!' before they watched Chicken Fights) but none of them seemed to help him gain enough points in order to keep himself up the F-zone. Life felt... super simple. Like she actually had no life at all.

Ahahahahah welcome to the club honey bunches.

I beg your pardon for the interruption, precious reader. Let's jump back into the bin.

Well, if he was here, maybe he could give her some help.

"Please help me, ninja. It's like I physically can't write."

He picked her up in his arms, kissing the top of her head. "Baby, it's because you were sitting on the keyboard."

Oh.

Well that changes some stuff.

"Like, no one told me this writing thing was so difficult. Like, everyone says it's all dash and rainbows and as wonderful as my ass, but it's torture dude. Not being able to write sucks and like, I swear I should."