the adventures of carolina + reader contribution

howdy hoes here I come with two special as heck announcements

Fanfic Moments doesn't have much time left. It's gonna end either on chapter 15 or 20. 20 is less likely, since there is not much material left. Sorry babes but meh I have to.

BUT

With a lovely assterpiece to influence me, I've made up my mind, and, when this book ends , since you all love Carolina so much, the story is going to keep going! Yep that's right hoes, Typical WWE Fanfic Moments it's gonna have a sequel. And that is:

*another drum roll and mabel pines twerking in the background*

The Adventures Of Carolina!

*audience cheers and cries* Thank you thank you, you don't have to be so excited and emotional you guys, really. So I can make-up for my lack of updating and humour (don't be surprised, you know I only get a good chapter after three chapters pass) here's the wonderful book's description:

Carolina didn't ask for this, really. No, for real, she didn't. All she wanted was to pursue a career in NXT, move up to the main roster, be congratulated on her debut, win the Divas Championship and attract a certain Lunatic Fringe's attention. Maybe friendzone some guys and be called baby girl too in the process. However, what she didn't want was to be stuck with a medieval flying elf as her volunteered trainer, fall into a coma (okay, maybe she wished for that so the love of her life to confess his feelings next to her hospital bed) and be cursed with the worst diagnosis ever - being 5'1.

What did she do to deserve this hard life and who is this Carolina, you ask? None other than wattpad's best WWE Fanfiction writer. Dashing good looks, 120 pounds of badass-ism, over ten thousand followers, you could say she has it all. So why didn't any hot Shield member fall in love with her?

Apparently, not everything goes like fanfictions.

End

So that was it, hoes. Basically, everything that has been in this book, it's gonna be used in the sequel. Plus some amusingly messed up situations that will turn your world around. I'll try to post something for real this month too, but I make no promises, school has been fucked up, I got two D's in the same week and the exams are coming, and yeah 5 exams to take in like 2-3 weeks is hella stressful. Thank you for your patience babes, you're all lovely and never fail to surprise me, fr.

And now the next announcement, here's your moment!

I don't know when the next chapter is gonna be posted, as you know, so it's better to be announced here. If you are up to, I'm issuing a writing prompt challenge to celebrate one year on wattpad! Of course it's not gonna be now, I know y'all are fucked up and I am too, but, in december, during the winter break and until the 1st of january you can write (if you want to, ofc, a small one shot based on your favorite fanfic moment from this book, or your favourite fanfic moment chapter.) and idek if I have things to offer but me and my right hand will come up with things. If any of you are interested, please, hit me up or leave a comment.

And if you have any fic moments that I apparently missed, hit me up. If I have enough inspiration, I can even publish the first chapter of the sequel soon (before fic moments ends because fuck logic). Hope you have a wonderful day babes! *boob squeeze*