BONUS II: back to black.

I swear this updating shit after 10 years at 3 AM is becoming a habit.
Hate the player, hate the game.

Question though: Should I bluff some more and get to 18-20 chapters or leave it like that till the sequel starts? I can give you a full chapter dedicated to any character or situation mentioned during this book that you desire so please comment down below. :) Also lmao I can do a character ask as well so if you have any questions, do not hesitate. 

Ah also I'm close to finishing the first three chapters of the sequel and I'm excited as hell whoo. :D 

Opinions please cause I'm not sure of this. And please don't forget, if you're enjoying this, please do something to let me know cause it's super important as of right now, please don't be a silent reader. 

Ok, and now that you actually answered my question, precious child, 

gather round for this mess,

 now in 1080P.  

-

BONUS II:  Chapter seventeen - back to black - part II of old kings & new found wings 

  In the twenty-eight something years the self-proclaimed Architect of The Shield had lived- wait, scratch that, existed (because, deep down, his scene kid non-colour wearing phase, in all its glory never seemed to quite agree with the term living...

  In the twenty-eight something years the self-proclaimed Architect of The Shield had lived- wait, scratch that, existed (because, deep down, his scene kid non-colour wearing phase, in all its glory never seemed to quite agree with the term living) - there were a lot of bad things to happen to him. Sure, the man was aware of the fact that in most people's inter-dimensional canvases of thoughts, what he considered bad could have been a beautiful tragedy, a new path that meant turning one's whole world around and, in essence, the summary of happiness, but for Seth Rollins - it sucked.

 It fucking sucked. Like bro, what the fuck.      

 From his seventh-grade date ditching him in the most important moment of his prepubescence, which mind you, had been attending a My Chemical Romance concert for the first time and seeing his the face of his hero - Jared Way, to his mother forbidding him from the holy use of eyeliner and, in the end, to his father enrolling him in some ad religious camp for teenagers which was guaranteed to pray both the emo and the gay away, his life could be defined as a series of fanfiction tragedies.

 But if anyone's ass right there had told the personification of Nickelback himself that he was going to find his death in the Walmart edition of literature, surrounded by the love of his life and his pimp best rival, you bet your sweet ass he would have Waluigi laughed his way into telling you that you're full of shit. Yet there he was. Going to find his death in the Walmart edition of literature, surrounded by the love of his life and his pimp best rival, with a huge meteor heading his way at Eminem speed.

 Make a sentence with the most dumb references before you die, check. 

 Seth sighed. Or at least he hoped he had enough air in his lungs to effectuate such actions, fuck knows all the heat from the tropic in symbiosis with how beautiful Carolina looked felt like death to his lungs . He tried to imagine his life, what he accomplished all these years with the exception of ass slaps, depression, chicken costumes and a one way ticket to Friendzone town.