Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Young): Power to the People

Florence 1495...

The current events happened on a sunny morning in an open plaza. A beautiful fountain at the middle of the plaza. Crowds roared in anger as rocks were being thrown at a platoon of Italian soldiers, among them there were about three Templars. The crowds kept crying in anger as the soldiers were looting and beating up a man whom tried to stand up against one of them as they were abusing a woman of fairness. After the man was beaten to death, one of the many guards grabbed onto a woman and began to trace the flat of the blade upon her body. Within the crowd was a white hooded man, an elegant metallic girdle with a triangular insignia upon it. A white cape was covering the left arm up, and red accents colored the white robes. The cloaked man pushed the crowds aside as the guard lowered the woman's shirt, ready to let her guts spell in front of the whole crowd. As soon as he laid the blade of the knife upon her neck, the Italian assassin ran at him and flicked his right wrist, sending his hidden blade out with a 'shink!'

The blade impaled the man as he lifted him up into the air slightly and slammed him into the ground; this caused the rest of the guards to draw their swords and fight the vigilante as the masses of people began to scream and flee from the area. One of the three Templars yelled out, "Assassino! Kill him!"

Ezio was surrounded by six armed opponents, three of them being Templars, which were the first to attack him; all at once. The three Templars surrounded him in a semicircle from the front, all slashing at him at once. The assassin quickly moved towards the one in the front and stopped his slash from the inside, sending his arm in the attacker's guard and then placing his hand over his arm and then under his biceps. He quickly flicked his wrist and sent the hidden blade into the attacker various times, before ripping out the blade and turning him around to be used as a meat shield to prevent from himself getting hurt. His right arm was tarnished by the Templar's blood, his hands dyed a crimson red. Ezio dropped the body as the Templars slashed at him again, this time one of the soldiers joining in as to attack the assassin with a thrust, coming in from the front.

The vigilante glared to his side as he rolled towards the Templar on his right, quickly pulling the trigger on his left gauntlet as he stuck it up at the Templar's side, letting the trigger go as soon as his hand touched the Templar's torso, firing off the arma da fuoco at point blank range, incapacitating the Templar as cry of pain came from inside his helmet. The Italian flicked his left wrist as the hidden blade came out from its sheath. He impaled it into the wounded side and quickly stood up, letting the blade slide through the flesh before ripping it out brutally. He covered himself with the knight's wounded body as an attempt to kill him while his back was turned failed. The guard killed off his ally, causing Ezio to quickly maneuver around the dead body to send his left hand into the stomach of the guard, the hidden blade being summoned to penetrate the tender flesh of its target and ending its bastardly life. Only two remained as Ezio was ready to take on his last two opponents.

The remaining two guards looked at each in fear. One ran away as the other charged straight at Ezio, with a slash from his small knife being the petty 'agile' guard he was. The Italian assassin intercepted the wide slash from the knife from the inside like he always did. He then slammed both of his hands against the agile guard's head, lowered it down and sent a powerful upward knee into his head. When the guard fell, he sprinted after the fleeing coward.

"No! Risparmiami!" shouted the coward soldier whilst he ran as fast as his legs could carry him.

The assassin, however, was much faster and caught up to him, sending a powerful punch into the runner's back, and then pulling on his head to arch his opponent's back. Once the guard's back was arched, the assassin turned and grabbed onto the neck of the coward, before jerking it at a horrible angle, making his lifeless body fall on the floor. Ezio stood up to look at the crowd who began to run away from him; it was time to disappear, and disappear Ezio did as he scaled up the wall of a building. Sadly, he had one more opponent to face. The bowman was shocked to see the assassin coming his way but had no time to do anything. The Italian assassin reached the top of the building and quickly attacked the throat of bowman with an open palm. After attacking the throat, he slid his hand down to the archer's arm and sent his other hand against the elbow, quickly breaking it as blood spilled, the broken bone having had pierced the flesh of the man's arm. He cried in agony before the assassin swept his legs and sent him to the ground. The archer lay there unconscious, his arm bleeding out rapidly.

The white hooded caped crusader ended the man's suffering by sending his gauntlet's blade into the man's neck, letting him pass on to the afterlife. The assassin like all assassins ran away from the scene of the crime, disappearing like a leaf in the wind.