Edward Kenway: Man o' War!

The Jackdaw crashed into the Spanish ship; it was a Man of War.

The ship was huge compared to the Jackdaw yet was still taken down by the elite ship commanded by Edward the Legend himself. Over his head he wore a hood, his body covered by assassin robes. He looked at the Spaniards' ship, a ship he was to sink after he looted it.

Edward quickly climbed up the mast of his ship while his crew used grappling hooks as to pull the enemy ship to theirs. The legendary pirate awaited atop the crow's nest, his hand tightly grasping a rope as he awaited for the ship to be close to his. The Spanish ship neared the Jackdaw; the crew of the Jackdaw went into battle, and so did their captain.

Edward swung off the crow's nest, holding on to the rope with his right hand as he swung through the air. Upon swinging or the sea, he released the rope, falling down atop the captain.

Edward's momentum from falling was enough to knock the Spaniard captain out if not kill him. The whole pirate crew fought for the war ship that they battled on.

He quickly grabbed two of his revolvers, shooting them off at two nearby soldiers, killing them both. The two empty revolvers were replaced with two new ones as Edward decided to use these two guns of his wisely. He was attacked from the a side, an enemy soldier trying to making quick work of him. The legendary pirate quickly dodged the slash of the saber, before sending his foot against the Spaniard's knee. Edward's opponent stumbeled to the ground as he quickly brought the revolver to the enemy's neck. He turned the enemy around as the enemy grasped his hand as to be let free, unable to slash at Edward without being shot.

Edward lined up his victim and an ally behind him, shooting off the gun and blowing out the brains of two men.

Another came up behind Edward, grabbing ahold of him so he couldn't escape. Edward then was forced to face a soldier in front of him, his blade drawn. The pirate flipped the Spaniard who grabbed him over his shoulder. Whence the man fell on the ground, Edward shout the man in front of him, and stomped the other man's face in whom was now condemend to the ground.

Now was the chance for the pirate assassin to reload his revolvers, which he swiftly did while taking cover behind a crate. After his four revolvers were reloaded, he shot off two at men whom neared the crate he hid behind

He switched them out for his two cutlasses and ran into the heart of battle. The Spanish ranks began to grow thin, Edward and his crew slashing through enemies like it was nothing.

Edward the Legend was slashed at from the side and stabbed at from the front, a desperate attempt as to kill the legendary pirate.

The pirate assassin quickly parried the stab that came from the front, slamming his blade down upon the attacker's which exposed his chest. Edward quickly turned and blocked the slash to his side, sliding out of the way as he had used his blade as to roof him from enemy attacks. After sliding out od the way, Edward retaliated by sending one of his cutlasses into the neck of the attacker.

The captain of the Jackdaw quickly turned to block another slash from the same man whom's blade was slammed down. One of the cutlasses blocked the attack, while the other was plunged deep into the attacker's chest. The saber was covered in blood as it was ripped out of its foe.

Many had already been felled by Edward the Legend, and more were to come as four soldiers with their swords out surrounded the pirate captain.

One tried to slash at Edward directly; the slash was a huge arc, leaving the soldier's ar exposed. The pirate assassin quickly took advantage of the unexperienced soldier, sending one of his cutlasses as to slash powerfully at his wrist. The attacker cried in pain, only to have a sword cut through his neck's flesh and be ripped back out, slaying him instantly.

Edward quickly moved towards a nearby soldier, kicking his leg as to make him stumble to the side. Edward quickly went behind the soldier and wrapped his right arm around his neck. The pirate assassin pulled his arm back, releasing the choke as another neck met his blade.

Two throats having already been split, the last two attacked Edward Kenway; both of the attacks were horizontal slashes.

The pirate quickly slammed both his swords down onto his attackers' weapons, instantly lowering their guard and exposing themselves. As soon as the chest was exposed, Edward ran both his blades into the bodies of the Spanish sea officers, the blades drenched with blood. The cutlasses were ripped out of the bodies, being sheathed as soon as they were free of the corpses' grasp.

Many Spanish men had been slain, forcing the survivors to surrender or die. Edward threw the survivors overboard, forcing them to swim from the coast of Miami; only half a mile away.

Edward had lost twelve great men that day, twelve men he would remember fondly.

After the ship was looted, Edward cried out the order to sink the ship. Cannon balls rammed into the already weakend hull of the Man of War, causing it to finally sink. The Jackdaw fled, no witnesses had noticed the naval battle, and no one would ever find out what had happened.