Connor Kenway (Ratonhnhaké:ton): Redcoat Bar Incident

The Mohawk indian entered the bar, his arms at his side as his tomahawk was hanging from the right side of his waist. A white hood covered his face, his eyes peering out from under it, examining the people around him. The bar was more or less receiving normal activity; the wooden floors were constantly being stepped and danced on, the candlelight reflected off the walls of the establishment to create the mood and setting for an epic legend, and many merry men were telling tall tales and gambling. 

Despite his appearance and queer robes, he arose no suspicions nor attention from anyone, thus allowing him to take a seat at an empty table. The oil lamp placed on his table caused the hidden blades on his gauntlets glint from the small fire lit inside it.

Everything remained as normal as possible for another day in 1777.

The door opened, hitting a poor drunk bloke in the nose which made him stumble back into his seat. As the moonlight shined inside the tavern, a platoon of redcoats entered the bar. Much unlike Connor Kenway, these redcoats had brought attention to themselves; all eyes upon them, even those of the assassin who was now on guard.

There were about ten in total, most of them except for two putting down their arms as to sit down for a mug of rum or whiskey. The bartender nervously served them, before the leader spoke up,

"Now that we've 'ad our drinks, this 'ere establishment must be taken for use of the British army." said the lobsterback with his all too recognizable English accent.

The bartender, who was the owner of the tavern, shook his head nervously as he was hesitant to give up his prosperous enterprise. The leader, one of the two whom kept their rifles aimed it at him, the bayonet at the end of the gun lightly pricking the owner's throat.

"Not a Loyalist, are ya?" said the redcoat.

Connor stood up and walked silently towards the redcoat, he arose no suspicion as the customers just stared at the tavern owner and the lobsterbacks.

"S-sir! P-please! I beg of you!" said the owner with a thick French accent.

The lobster layed his hand on the trigger of his firearm. The other British men were too late to notice the assassin as Connor dug his blade into the leader's body, before he stumbled to the ground, arriving at death's door and being let in. All the other redcoats put their dukes up as they were ready to kill or incarcerate the vigilante. 

"You are under arrest for murder of a Loyalist officer serving under King George the Third!" said one of the redcoats.

"Then you best arm yourselves if you are to stand a chance." Connor taunted.

The first redcoat sent a punch at Connor's head; a powerful hook incoming. The assassin intercepted the strike with the same sided hand and responded with his own hook to the attacker's head. The attack connected and dealt heavy damage to the redcoat, only to further being attacked with a powerful stomp the knee; forcing the redcoat to fall to the ground. As the British man fell, the assassin had his boot meet the head of the first attacker, knocking him out with a powerful axe kick.

The rifle bearing redcoat tried to stab the assassin from the front as another two came near him. Whence the thrust from the bayonet came towards him, Connor quickly moved to the side of the rifleman, grabbing the gun and redirecting the bayonet as to impale it into one of his attackers. While still fighting over the weapon, he moved the impaled body towards the other attacker as to stop the attack, thus causing him to fall. The rifle bearing redcoat struggled to control his weapon only to lose complete control of it by having a headbutt meet his nose, it having been strong enough to make him release the weapon and stumble backwards

The native american assassin aimed the rifle at another incoming redcoat, shooting the gun straight through his head. The ex-rifleman tried to punch Connor while his back was turned, only to be met with having the butt of the rifle rammed into his stomach. Connor turned with a powerful elbow to the man's face, knocking him to the ground. The five that remained standing circled around the assassin, trying to find an opening. 

Connor sent his rifle down into the knocked down lobsterback's torso, as to show off his dominance in this fight. He let go of the rifle as to block a hook coming from the side of his head, countering with a powerful downwards punch, uppercut to the upper torso, and one finisher punch going down again. 

Four of his enemies remained as Connor feigned a punch towards one of the soldiers, only to quickly go up to his neck and wrapping his hands around it.

'Crack!' 

The horrible sound of a bone snapping was heard throughout the tavern as the attacker fell to the wooden floor. The redcoat's body lied on the ground with a broken neck, whether he was dead or alive depended on him now.

The last three desperately tried to close in on the native american. One grabbed Connor's shoulder; bad move.

Connor used the same sided hand as to trap the hand that grabbed him, bringing the redcoat to the side and down, a powerful hook helping bring the lobster down. Connor released the hand, now using that hand as to punch the opponent back up. Quickly managing to chain together the moves for this combination, Connor sent another one of his beloved knee stomps to the opponent, making him fall to the ground. Once the guard fell, the assassin sent an axe kick to the head of the enemy, knocking him out upon contact.

The Mohawk assassin quickly dashed towards the next opponent, sending both his hands at either side of the soldier's head. Whence the bellclops hit the surprised soldier, Connor sent a finishing hook to the side of his head; his arm turned as to hit with the back of his fist.

The last lobsterback looked at the vigilante in fear as he frantically put his guard up.

No use.

The sound of a blade retracting from its sheath was heard as the assassin had jumped towards his last enemy, his wrist having flicked upwards as to reveal his hidden blade. the blade coated itself with the color of a lobster's blood; red. 

The assassin stood up and looked around.

"P-please, allow me to say-" the bar owner attempted to thank Connor.

"No thanks is necessary...get rid of the bodies and make sure there are no signs of what happened here." responded the assassin.

Connor's bloodied hand grasped the handle of the door before swinging it open and disappearing into the cold night of Boston.