Aveline de Grandpré: Cornered

The female assassin ran through the streets of Louisiana, pushing civilians aside as six French men chased after her, the hat upon her head making her easy to locate amongst the crowds. Aveline quickly dived into an alleyway as to try and make her escape, pushing a group of ladies out of the way. The six soldiers kept running after her as she attempted to escape in the shadows. She failed as she was brought into a closed-off area, merely houses with nowhere to run. The assassin grasped her butcher's knife as she readied herself to fight.

One of the soldiers made the mistake of trying to kill her off quickly. When reaching for his gun, Aveline drew her own and shot him in the head. The remaining five readied their sabers, ready to fight against their slippery foe.

Two sent their sabers at her, each slices aimed at her head. She quickly backed up and dodged the slashes before chucking the butcher's knife into the head of one of the attackers. Before she was to be attacked again, she kicked the knee of the other man who attempted to slash her. This made him stumble, but not to the ground as he was merely knocked back. Another came to slash at the unarmed woman only to be disarmed.

Aveline struck the attacking wrist of the attacker, striking his pressure point with a backfist as to shock his hand. She quickly grabbed the wrist and twisted it counter clockwise at a one hundred eighty degree angle, causing the blade to point downwards. Once it was down, she slammed the flat of the blade into her leg, causing the blade to fly away from its owner. This was due to the fact that the sabre owner's wrist was twisted in an unnatural manner.

Once the man was disarmed, the female vigilante flicked her wrists, causing her gauntlets' blades to retract from their sheaths. Once they were, she dug them into the victim's body, using her strength as to grasp onto his shirt and throw him to another incoming attacker. The blades ripped out of the Frenchman's body once he was thrown, though he had long been dead before he hit the ground.

She raised her guard, the huntress ready to continue fighting. Two already lied on the floor dead as they attempted to attack her again, still not having learned from their allies' mistakes.

Both of them flanked her, stabbing at her sides.

Aveline let the blade graze her Achilles' heel with minimal damage as she dove towards the ground like a dolphin, using her shoulder to roll her back up to the ground. When she came up to her feet, she quickly retrieved the sabre that one of the corpses held for her. One of her attackers slashed at her head, the blade coming down upon her head. The moment she was attacked, she sent her own weapon upwards as to roof her from the attack, before sliding to her right.

Quickly aftering having blocked the hit, she sent a sudden slash at the opponent's wrist, making him cry in pain. She grabbed the man's wrist and moved his arm down to her's, her knuckles facing upwards before she sent the blade into a powerful thrust. This caused her to turn her wrist to face upwards as the blade slashed through the man's arm and torso, keeping him trapped in her grip. The blade had ripped through the body so that the hilt was touching the dead man's flesh. The rest of the blade was imapled so it stuck out of the corpse's back.

One of the last two able fighters tried to slash at her while she was open. She merely turned around so that the body took the hit for her, before impaling the blade into French soldier, killing him as she created a human shish kabob with her sword.

She had no time to rest as she let go of the sword and jumped back, to avoid the last man standing from beheading her. She had no cover, no weaponry, a pistol was pointed at her nimble figure. She rolled out of the aim of the gun, suffering a gunshot to her shoulder as she retrieved one of the corpse's pistol.

She had survived, and it was too late for the shooter as a bullet pierced his Frenchie heart, causing him to drop to the ground. The female warrior stood up as she grasped her shoulder in pain, walking out of the alley and blending in with the crowds as to escape. The assassin had made it away, now she hunted for a clinic.