Shay Patrick Cormac: Massacre

The ex-assassin held his rifle in two hands, taking cover behind a wall of a building as he planned his strategy.

Beyond the building was a fenced off area which held shipments of supplies meant for the Brotherhood. No one seemed to be in sight, yet that didn't throw Shay off guard. The ex-assassin' put his rifle back in its holster upon his back, beginning to look up at the roof of the building he hid behind. Shay quickly climbed up the wall, his hands and feet taking him up the building quickly as he stayed as quiet as possible while climbing. 

He reached the top with no trouble, taking hold of his rifle once more. As soon as he arrived at the top, he was met with a drawn sword.

"So you finally came! You will not get past m-" Shay merely shot off his rifle at point-blank range, instantly killing the assassin in front of him.

The Templar scoffed, beginning to use the ceiling of the building as to scout out for any other assassins. Shay was as inconspicuous as possible, managing to count a total of twenty assassins in the nearby vicinity. Fourteen of these were all bunched up next to crates filled with gunpowder; a perfect line of fire was before the ex-assassin. He quickly began to reload his rifle, his eyes looking around just in case he were to be spotted in gang territory. 

He wasn't caught, at least not yet. This was enough time to aim for the crates of gunpowder, and aim Shay did. 

A huge explosion went off, a single bullet having cause it all as fourteen assassins were felled with the twitch of a finger. The supplies were destroyed, yet six assassins remained that found Shay and began run towards the building he stood on. Shay quickly put away his rifle, hanging it from his back as he was forced to stand ground. The ex-assassin was trapped on the roof of the building, on able to escape as he could not jump off, there being no nearby haystacks, nor there being other nearby buildings to jump to.

Eventually, the assassin hunter was surrounded by six assassins who bore blades in their hands, ready to kill off their fellow ex-ally once and for all. Shay drew his cleaver, a thick and deadly blade that he wielded with proficiency.

The first assassin attacked, a slash going to Shay's neck. Shay countered the slash by sending the cleaver in the hand the wielded the blade, making the assassin cry out in pain. The blade dropped from his hand as Shay's own weapon was sent into the neck of his disarmed opponent. Another neared him and tried to attack him while his back was turned, Shay quickly evaded the hit and kicked the side of the knee to make his opponent stumble to the ground. Once the assassin had fell, he sent the cleaver down upon his head, ending the enemy with one mighty swing. 

The assassin hunter had no time to rip the cleaver out of the head as he was forced to fight unarmed. Only four assassins remained. All of them decided to attack at once, one from each of Shay's sides. 

Shay quickly brought out his rifle, using it to slam down the blade coming in to stab his right side. As the blade was slammed down wards, he shot off a poisonous dart to the one that attempted to attack him from the front, stopping his attack. Shay dropped his air rifle and quickly rolled to the side, evading the other two slashes. He came up quickly quickly and moved towards the assassin who's blade was evaded. He sent a kick down to the back of the assassin's knee, making him stumble to the ground. The Templar then flicked his right wrist, his left hand holding his victim down as he executed another assassin, plunging his hidden blade into his neck. 

Shay kept his arms out, both his hidden blades showing as he looked at his two able-bodied opponents. The poisoned assassin lied on the ground in pain, holding his knee as the poison kept him at bay, it slowly reaching his heart. 

Both assassins tried to slash at him again, only to be met with death. 

The assassin hunter quickly quickly rolled out of the way, rolling to one of the assassin's sides, sending both his hidden blades into his victim's legs. Shay pulled him down with the blades, making the unnamed assassin fall on his back. The other assassin that still stood tried to finish Shay with one slash while he was still kneeling. 

Shay bared his teeth and lunged at the man whom sought to end him then and there. The blade ripped through the ex-assassin's shoulder and arm, slashing through him horribly as he received a severe wound. The Templar howled in pain as he sent both his hidden blades into the stomach of the attacker while he lunged, taking the slash to the shoulder.

Shay lied on a dead Templar, ripping his blades out of the corpse, his hands now covered with guts and grime. 

The wounded assassin stayed on his back, unable to move. The poisoned assassin was now dead. Shay stood up and retrieved his cleaver and rifle, struggling to bend over to pick them up.

Shay looked at the survivor of his massacre and went over to him, flicking his wrist as his hidden blade drew blood once more.