Connor Kenway (Ratonhnhaké:ton): Blue Lobsters

The Native American freeran across the rooftops of New York, his eyes set on finding his target through the gleaming orange light of the sunrise; Jeremiah Williams.

Jeremiah Williams was a general of the Continental Army; was. Jeremiah had defected to the British with a small army of sixty Patriots. Whence the sun was up high in the horizon, Connor would strike their base and eliminate their weapons and supplies, killing Jeremiah was also ideal. The sun had begun to rise in the sky, it turning from orange to blue as the Mohawk Indian neared his destination.

The assassin firmly grasped the tomahawk at his belt, pulling it up from its holster and readying it.

His first job was to take out the guards who were guarding the shipments of gunpowder. About ten guards were patrolling the area, all of them split up into pairs. Connor crept on the roof of the warehouse, waiting for the first two "patriots" to pass by.

The first two patriots wore their blue uniform, each carrying a rifle. Upon seeing them, the white hooded man jumped off the roof, sending his tomahawk into the neck of his first victim. The second one was surprised and had no time to react as the assassin quickly silenced him upon rising. The tomahawk had already taken two lives.

Another two were alerted as they heard a heavy weight drop to the ground, aiming their rifles at Connor.

The assassin quickly dove behind the building, rendering them unable to shoot or they would risk killing themselves. The Native American grabbed one of his revolvers in his empty hand, creeping his eyes from around the corner.

The sound of shoes against a cobblestone path was heard right behind Connor, causing him to turn to look at the failed stealth kill. The ex-patriot looked nervously at Connor as he readied his rifle. The Native American ran at him as the rifleman aimed the gun at his head.

A shot fired out.

The assassin had brought enough attention to himself, having risked using his revolver which he managed to reload before being surrounded. The assassin picked up the rifle and quickly aimed it at one of the soldiers who came around the corner, shooting him straight through the head the moment he was seen. The remaining six had surrounded Connor, four of them aiming their rifles at him while the other two kept their bayonets pointed at him. The assassin quickly dropped the rifle and grabbed his tomahawk and pistol once more.

This caused their whole strategy to fail.

Connor sent his tomahawk down onto the barrel of the rifle, hooking it with the blade of the axe as he pulled the attacker towards him. Four shots fired out, only to be stopped by the meat shield the assassin used as to keep his white robes untouched by his own blood.

Now was the assassin's chance. The other close-quarters traitor tried to stab Connor from the side, only using the meat shield again, shoving the corpse to the melee attacker as to make him stumble.

The four attempted to reload their guns, yet another two shots sounded off; both coming from Connor's pistols. He quickly put them back in their holsters and rushed to the other two, who were forced to keep their rifles unloaded and use their guns as bladed staves.

They both stabbed at Connor the same time as he ran at them. The assassin leapt over the bayonet knives and fell down onto to the hard ground, using his left arm to break the fall and roll himself to his feet. Sadly, the unorthodox movement had a price, as his left leg was slashed in the process of dodging the bayonets. He had no choice but to bear the pain and turn around upon standing. The three remaining deserters kept their guard up, the one whom had been dazed aimed his rifle at the assassin.

Upon being aimed at, the assassin rolled to his left side, coming uo on his knees as he sent his tomahawk axe into the knee of the opponent, making him fall in pain. Whence the body fell, Connor quickly grabbed ahold of it and used it to intercept the bullet that was marked for him. The assassin grabbed the rifle from the dead man's hands and let the body drop, as well as his tomahawk.

In retaliation, Connor shot off the rifle at the last shooter's head, making his blood color the ground. Upon shooting one of the traitors, the final one tried to stab him once more. The Mohawk assassin used the butt of the rifle to parry the bayonet, giving him time to turn and counter.

The vigilante's rifle slammed against the enemy's, forcing his weapon down and opening his chest area, which met with a bayonet.

All the guards had been defeated as they all lay dead on the floor. The bodies were quickly hidden in haystacks before Connor got back to work.

Small barrels containing gunpowder were scattered around the warehouse, which would cause a chain reaction when only one met with a bullet or fire. The Brotherhood member retrieved a rifle from one his of his victim's; reloading the gun and then proceeding to jump behind a hay cart.

Jeremiah and his sixty supporters had arrived at the warehouse, all of them beginning to collect the gunpowder. The moment the warehouse door opened, Connor shot off his rifle.

A huge explosion took place, decimating the entire army and all the supplies within it.

An hour later, a fire brigade managed to put out the fire before it spread, and within that hour, the assassin disappeared.