0. prologue

good shit good shit here we go. I don't edit either so if there's any grammar or pronoun mistakes tell me.

-:-

You wouldn't expect such a thing. Maybe a slight change in that matter, but when Ninja started acting quite weird one day is when the stream killers life changed and went a whole different direction.

But it was the usual. For the rest, at least.

Ender and Shadow made puns while Angst and Fire married everyone. In their minds, of course. Via would be shy - letting all the others tell her what to do. Like usual. Twisted, Ry, and OniAudrey would obsess over fan fictions and Iris would boss everyone around.

Ninja though, was acting quite weird. She locked herself up in her room as all the kids and their dad stood in front of the master bedroom's doorway.

"Do we knock?" Via fretted.

"Your mother has been acting strange lately." Iris mused. OniAudrey shot him a wary glance. "Is it because of OniTy? He has been acting really rude."

"We all know it's because of his boy problems with Tyler and Mike." Ry chirped. Via giggled.

"If ONI he would shut up." Ender threw their arms in the air. Twisted chuckled as Fire sighed.

"Ender, you're such a HANDful." Shadow shot back. Ender grinned. "Thank you, Hollow-chan"

"Anyways, are we gonna go in mom's room or not? I really feel like donuts right now." Angst interrupted.

"Of course you do." Fire rolled his eyes. Angst stuck out his tongue and smirked.

"I don't know if we should do this..." Via trailed off worriedly.

"Who cares!" Iris exclaimed, swinging open the door. Nothing was there expect the master bedroom itself.

"Well shit."

"Where did mom go?" Ry asked aloud.

"Anus Elmo broke in at night! Oh no!" Ender cried.

Twisted laughed. "What shall we do?!"

"I know!" OniAudrey began. Then chaos broke. Everyone started talking at once as Angst chased Fire around the room for eating the last donut.

But then Angst bumped into Fire.

Who got bumped into Iris, who angrily pushed away to accidentally hit Shadow. Shadow bunked heads with Ender and Ry tripped and fell. Twisted erupted into laughter, falling to the floor and bringing Via down with her. OniAudrey then tripped on Twisted, falling to the ground as well.

But everyone just laughed it off.

-:-

Everyone was going to sleep. But, of course they weren't actually asleep but were quietly messing around on the internet while Iris slept. Ninja had still not shown up.

OniTy sat on the couch, quietly tapping his foot as he switched the channel on the TV. He suddenly heard a scream - footsteps running around upstairs.

"Hold me!"

"What the fuck?!"

"Dad! OniTy! Help!"

OniTy's eyes widened as he stood up an scrambled upstairs. He saw all his siblings trembling, Iris standing next to them shocked, looking at a bloodied number on the wall.

13.

And everyone in front of OniTy disappeared - leaving him the only soul left in the stream killers household.

-:-