21. treasure map

Back to Jeremy and Kyle's POV you're welcome Ender.

-:-

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHH."

Jeremy scrambled onto the floor from the couch, Kyle opening the blinds so the morning sun blinded Jeremy's face. "FUCK YOU!!" Jeremy screamed, hiding his face.

"Fuck me??" Kyle smirked, posing. Jeremy gruffly stood up, sending tired glares at the wide awake kid.

"Want some coffee???" Kyle chirped, stomping over to the kitchen and slamming open the cabinet. "But I don't want to steal...." Jeremy trailed off.

"Steal? Oh, Jerefuck. The stream demons are missing, I'm sure they don't give a fuck if we take coffee." Kyle explained, taking out the coffee.

"....stream demons?" Jeremy raised an eyebrow as Mike stumbled downstairs, bags under his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Jeremy asked. "He probably had a nightmare about animatronics eating at his flesh.... BOOO!!!" Kyle shrieked as Mike screamed and scrambled back.

"KYLE!!" Jeremy complained as Mike narrowed his eyes. "Fuck you man." Mike mumbled, taking out cereal and milk.

"I wouldn't take OniTy's lucky charms if I were you." Jeremy leaned against the wall. "One time he almost murdered me because I did!" Kyle chirped as if it was nothing. 

"I wish he did...."

"Jeremy." Mike warned, as Kyle smirked slightly and Jeremy grinned at Mike. Kyle started brewing the coffee and then turned to pick up the letter on the counter.

"Where does he even want us to go?" Jeremy asked, as Kyle read the letter. "Some place, I dunno." Kyle shrugged, handing Jeremy the letter.

"Kyle this is isn't an address, it's a treasure map."

"OHH! We can find treasure then! Wait, was OniTy referring to Tyler as our treasure.... Wait..."

"No, Kyle, I get it!" Jeremy nudged the kid. "OniTy's hinting something to us! This isn't actually a treasure map, he scribbled out some things"

"Damn, really? I'm too lazy to go on an adventure." Kyle muttered.

Mike erupted into a fit of coughs as Kyle and Jeremy looked up at him. "Are you sick...?" Jeremy asked warily.

"I think so." Mike looked like he was sweating. "Go sleep then, we'll be fine!" Kyle said.

"You two will just be arguing the whole time." Mike argued. "Do you really think that'll work out?"

Kyle slung his arm over Jeremy's shoulder as the boy stiffened. "We'll be fine, huh, Jerefuck?"

"Get off me Kyle." Jeremy sighed. Kyle quickly slid his arm away.

"You wanna see real arguing??" Kyle smiled. Mike raised an eyebrow as Kyle turned and stepped on Jeremy's foot. Hard.

"FUCK!!" Jeremy screamed, whipping towards Kyle and gripping his hair. "OW!" Kyle yelled, pushing Jeremy as the two began to fight like girls.

"Guys." Mike whined, pushing the two apart. Jeremy scowled, stopping, as Kyle smirked and turned to Mike as if he won an award.

"See? We'll be fine."

"No -" Mike began to argue again, but was interrupted by erupting into coughs. He began to steady himself on the counter as Jeremy worriedly ran up to him.

"Me and Kylie got this." Jeremy patted Mike's back.

"It's Kylie and I, for the correct term - wait did you just call me Kylie -"

"Oh, fine." Mike sighed after coughing, standing upright. "Whatever. Fine. Just please don't argue a bunch, okay? Remember you're helping OniTy and saving Tyler"

"So is Tyler trapped by evil guys? Oohhhh is this like all those cliché  fanfictions where the Sky Army gets captured by squids??" Kyle pestered. "Kyle we don't talk about that." Jeremy muttered.

"I need sleep. Please do this for me guys, I want OniTy to be okay." Mike mumbled, before walking upstairs.

"Well, time to follow this odd treasure map and see where is leads us!"

-:-

"Take a left."

"Left? Don't you think right?"

"I'm positive its left, Kyle, you're just trying to argue with me."

Kyle sighed, flashing his flashlight towards the left corner. It was a dark alley way, as Kyle turned to Jeremy, horrified. "Hell no we are going through that... That... Rape chamber!"

"Rape chamber? Doesn't that mean Tyler's getting raped?"

Both the two gasped.

"Let's do this motherfuckers!!" Kyle began scampering through the alley, Jeremy running behind. Kyle stopped running and stood there, Jeremy bumping into Kyle's back in surprise.

"What?" Jeremy asked, annoyed. Kyle pointed his flashlight towards a rope. "We need need this rope." Kyle said.

"How do you know?" Jeremy challenged. "Didn't you say it looks like we go underground at some point, dummy?" Kyle turned to him as Jeremy's mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"Oh yeah. Then grab it." Jeremy gestured towards it.

"Hell no you do." Kyle frowned.

"You're empty handed!" Jeremy complained.

"I'm too busy fighting off enemies, Jeremy. Now come on, grab that rope, because we have a nerd to save!"

-:-