8. de dos

:^) I really want to get to 3 o'clock because that's when things gets cra-zy.

-:-

They reached the annex, darting around and messing with things. But no one dared do anything stupid, they knew the ways of OniTy. Unlike the youtubers.

"Wh-"

"IRIS! BEHIND YOU!"

Iris whipped around, NinjaOni grinning, eyes gleaming. "Ninja....?" Iris's eyes widened.

Purple fog clouded up the room.

"No!!" Angst leaped forward, scrambling to where Iris was. Ender and Shadow grabbed swords, as Twisted and OniAudrey fumbled for weapons.

Ry and Fire pulled Angst back. "You don't have a weapon!" Fire scolded him. "And you're the youngest!" Ry added.

"B - But dad he-"

Ender screeched, as they watched them drop to the ground. "ENDER!" Shadow wailed, but something else was happening as well.

As everyone turned their heads, they saw Iris unconscious on the ground, a bloody words saying "dos" over his head.

"Two in Spanish." Fire spoke hoarsely. Angst seemed shocked, he stood rigid.

"No." Angst whispered, as OniAudrey sent him a pity glance. "I - but -"

"Angst, he's dead." Twisted cleared her throat. Angst shot her a glare, before running out of the room.

"Angst...?" Ry began, as both her and Fire shared glances, the two running after him. OniAudrey glumly followed. Twisted and Shadow began to help Ender out of the room.

The annex is a very dangerous place.

-:-

Ry and Fire continuously knocked on the bathroom door. "Angst! Open the door!" Fire demanded.

"Please!!" Ry cried.

Angst didn't answer. The kid, the youngest one, was the closest with the oldest one in the group. It was very odd, but that's how thestreamkillers worked.

"Guys, Ender is injured." Twisted explained, as Fire and Ry turned to see Shadow lay Ender on the bed. OniAudrey was quietly playing with her nails, sitting at the table.

"Will they be okay?" Ry fretted. Fire nervously glanced back at the closed door, before walking up towards the unconscious Ender. "Will they live?"

"I hate everything!" Shadow sobbed, covering their hands over their face, slumping down in the other chair, across from OniAudrey. OniAudrey looked up sadly.

"I wish this would all just be a dream....."Twisted whispered.

"...A very sick dream."

-:-