18. frenemies

Time to get to OniTy's lovely POV <3

Great shit is gonna happen this loop with OniTy's POV, so stay tuned.

-:-

OniTy's eyes shot open with force. He felt sweet roll down his face, as he realized he was staring at where TheStreamKillers had disappeared.

"SHIT! FUCK!!" OniTy raged, slamming his fist against the wall. Then, like before, it started to rain. He ran to the phone, immediately calling Mike.

"MIKE!!!" He sobbed into the phone. Shuffling crackled into the background as it fell silent.

"ONITY! I WAS JUST GONNA CALL YOU!" Mike yelled. "TYLER'S MIS -"

"I KNOW! I KNOW! MIKE, I FUCKED UP!" OniTy screamed. Mike fell silent. "THE LOOPS ARE STARTING AGAIN. MIKE, I DIED. YOU DIED. THE STREAM KILLERS ARE STUCK IN THE MANSION AND I DID SOMETHING HORRIBLE TO TYLER! OKAY!?"

Mike sighed. "OniTy, what happened? Tell me"

"I CAN'T. I CAN'T." OniTy wailed. "JUST - I'M SO USELESS. PLEASE JUST COME HERE, I NEED HELP"

"Okay, love, I'll be right there." Mike mumbled before hanging up. OniTy sniffed, slumping to the ground.

-:-

"Who else did you call for help?" Mike asked quietly. They were sitting on the couch at 10 at night, Mike running his hands through OniTy's hair as the kid scrunched up and hid his face.

"Jeremy and Kyle." OniTy suppressed a sigh, as Mike paused. "OniTy, they hate each other"

"Too bad." OniTy's lips curled into a smile as he lifted his head up and Mike noticed his flushed, tear stained cheeks. Mike felt his eyes widen as yelling began outside. OniTy laughed.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE, JEREFUCK?" Came Kyle's irritated voice as OniTy stood up and ran towards the door, swinging it open, Mike tiredly following behind.

Everyone knew it - Kyle and Jeremy were frenemies. They got along sometimes, but when they didn't, they fucking wanted to murder each other. No one knew the real reason, or if there even was a reason, but everyone guessed it was because they both had small crushes on Tyler.

There the two were. It was raining outside, Kyle in his fucking pajama pants and Jeremy in his work outfit - both of them soaked. "I'm gonna get phnemonia because of you fucks." Jeremy growled.

"Good." Kyle commented, walking in as Jeremy growled and followed behind. OniTy slammed the door shut as Mike winced. "Are you okay Mike?" OniTy asked worriedly.

"Ah, I don't know." Mike answered truthfully. OniTy sighed. "Go sleep in my bed, Mike"

"Where's your room?" Mike asked. OniTy realized there where about seven different rooms. "Uhm, the one with boys only on the door...."

Mike stifled a laugh as he walked upstairs.

"Wow, what the fuck is this?" Kyle picked up some sort of antique off the table.

"Why are we here? I have work in thirty minutes." Jeremy crossed his arms over his chest.

"I need your help." OniTy admitted. Kyle's head shot up as Jeremy raised an eyebrow. "You're a fucking Oni,
You don't need help." Jeremy snorted.

"Fucking all right." Kyle added, smirking, as OniTy's face flushed red. Jeremy sighed and face-palmed as Kyle gave a thumbs up.

"Just like your mom." Jeremy commented. "She's dead." Kyle turned to him. Jeremy's mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"Guys, stop messing around." OniTy snapped. "Listen, I got Tyler in terrible danger -"

"WHAT?!" The two shrieked.

" - and I need you guys to go somewhere for me and help me out, to save him." OniTy finished. He walked over to the coat hanger next to the door and threw jackets at the two.

"Me working with him? Are you crazy?" Jeremy hissed. Kyle folded his arms over his chest. "I'm not going"

"Then tomorrow take Mike with you." OniTy rolled his eyes, throwing on his jacket.

"Wait - you're not staying?" Kyle asked warily. "How do you not know we'll just leave?" Jeremy snorted, rolling his eyes.

"You won't." OniTy turned to them. "Will you? It's for Tyler, remember?" The two fell silent.

"That's what I thought."

OniTy set a paper on the counter. "This says the address. Goodnight, you fools. Also Jeremy for work, I called off your shift for you." OniTy smirked as Jeremy narrowed his eyes.

"Good luck." OniTy called, slamming the door shut behind him.

"I think we'll need it." Kyle mumbled.

-:-