12. twisted

hmmmmhm this chapter

I'm no great at action... So here's my attempt...

-:-

Two days.

Two quiet, crazy days since four o'clock.

No one had slept. Everyone was shaken, broken.

"OniTy, why? Why would he do this?" Ender spoke up. "Does he realize that rewinding time will do nothing? He's just using us"

"No...." Angst gulped. "He can't be"

"He is." Shadow muttered.

Twisted lay awake on the Tyler bed, unable to sleep. OniAudrey lay on the floor and stared at the ceiling, while Shadow and Ender sat at the table. Angst grabbed an apple from the diner table and sighed.

He took a bite, and spit it out. "HE FUCKING DID THE APPLE THING AGAIN! FUCK YOU TOO ONITY!" Angst angrily threw the fake apple on the ground.

"Wow." Twisted commented. "Just - wow"

"He's messing with us." OniAudrey sighed. "Again"

"Watch, something extreme is gonna happen next." Ender pointed out. "Don't think like that..." Shadow trailed off.

Angst took a real apple this time, taking a bite out of it and leaning against the wall. "I fucking hate everything about OniTy"

"What a nice brother." Twisted said sarcastically.

"What? Have you said anything good about your sibling?" Angst snapped.

"Ry..." OniAudrey trailed off.

"Shut up, okay!" Twisted didn't look at them, and kept staring at the wall besides the bed. Her back was turned to them. "Fuck you, too!"

"I hate you guys." Ender sobbed, hiding their head in their hands.

"Even me?" Shadow's voice cracked.

"GUYS STOP FIGHTING!" Angst yelled, as everyone fell silent.

"We need to do something."

"Like sleep." Twisted muttered, taking her glasses off and setting them on the ground under the bed. "Goodnight"

"Whatever!" Angst sobbed, stomping into the bathroom and slamming the door.

"Goodnight Hollow-chan." Ender's stood up, going to the bed to sleep. "Goodnight, OniAudrey"

"Goodnight." OniAudrey muttered.

Shadow didn't respond.

"Shadow?" Ender turned around. Shadow was fast asleep, their forehead against the table and arms spread out. Ender chuckled, lying down, and falling asleep.

OniAudrey sighed, leaning against the wall, and soon everyone was asleep - Angst lying on the bathroom floor.

-:-

"twisted"

"t w i s t e d"

"the green room"

"GO-"

Twisted's head shot up. She was sweating, as she quickly grabbed her glasses and stood up from the bed. It was quiet - too quiet. The room was erie silent, and Twisted's heart dropped. They were never "silent". Even if it meant someone snoring, moving in their sleep -

But it was quiet.

Twisted walked over to OniAudrey's sleeping figure on the floor, as she nudge her sister with a foot. OniAudrey stirred, dizzily looking up.

"T - Twisted?"

"I had a dream, in the Tyler bed." Twisted explained quietly, careful not to wake the others. "The green room. We gotta go"

"Please don't make this like Mitch and Adam's death." OniAudrey pleaded.

"Either way we'll die." Twisted growled.

"Whatever, I'm done with your bullshit." OniAudrey stood up, cheeks streaming with tears. "Lead the way"

And there the sisters walked down the hallway, OniAudrey glancing nervously everywhere and Twisted proudly walking to the green room door.

"If I die - it's your fault."

Twisted sent OniAudrey a nervous glance. "I know. I'm sorry"

"Why?"

Twisted pulled OniAudrey into the room. The door closed shut. "PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOUR ONITY!" OniAudrey sobbed.

"I'm not." Twisted sighed. "But I t-"

"TWISTED BEHIND YOU!"

Twisted whipped around. There was NinjaOni, a twisted grin on her face.

Twisted was pushed against the wall, and fell to the floor, barely breathing. "NO!" OniAudrey screamed, pulling out a purple flame.

"You're lucky I'm part Oni, BITCH."

-:-

Angst groaned, lifting himself up from the bathroom floor and stumbling into the safe room.

But it wasn't so safe, when he saw Twisted and OniAudrey missing.

"ENDER! SHADOW! WAKE UP!"

Angst ran over, hurtling Ender off the bed as Shadow's head shot straight up right as Ender fell onto the floor.

"What happened?" Shadow demanded, as Ender scrambled up and put their glasses on. Shadow adjusted their glasses, as Angst ran over to the door. "Twisted and OniAudrey are missing"

And there the three ran, through the hall, and into the the endless mysterious. They ran until something caught Angst's eye.

The green room, and there were muffled sounds....

"Guys let's go I-"

"You can't go in here."

Angst looked up.

"F - Fire?"

"This night is really twisted, huh?"

-:-