6. the safe room

:)

-:-

"Sherlock! Guys! Where's Via?" Ry fretted. Fire, Angst, and OniAudrey approached the others.

"Watson!!!" Fire shrieked, waving his arms around crazily. "Via was murdered by Ninja!"

"WHAT?!" Iris yelled. Ender's face fell as Twisted gulped.

"My foot hurts." OniAudrey started to limp. Shadow walked up to her as she gratefully leaned on Shadow's side.

"But we found the enchantment room key!" Angst interrupted, holding up a key.

"We found an enchantment room key, too, but it doesn't work." Ender folded their arms over their chest.

"ARE WE IGNORING THE FACT OUR MOM IS A MURDERER?" Twisted yelled. ((You're a murderer too Twisted)) Everyone fell silent.

"Oh right."

"NinjaOni anyone?" Shadow spoke up quietly after a few seconds. OniAudrey slapped them as they winced.

"NinjaOni!" Ry started laughing. "A cheesy knock off from EnderOni, more like it!"

(*snickers*)

"Guys let go see if the key works already!" Angst raged.

"Yeah, the stream killers except YouTubers!" Everyone started laughing as Angst narrowed his eyes.

"fINE I'LL GO BY MYSELF YOU FUCKING DICKS."

Everyone glanced over as Angst angrily ran away down the hall. "WAIT!!" Fire shrieked, running after him. "Guys!!" Ry cried, the next to follow.

"I - okay. Okay." Iris began. "I'll go follow them. The rest of you go to the safe room. If it's locked, the key might work. Now go!"

Ender nodded after a few moments, as Twisted started walking. Ender and Shadow helped OniAudrey as Iris glanced towards them, before bounding off to follow the other three.

-:-

"One little teapot, short and spout..."

"...I don't know the rest of the words."

Ry glanced at Fire. "YOU RUINED THE SONG"

"I'M SORRY-"

"GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP." Angst raged, as the three were walking together.

Both fell silent as they approached the enchantment room. Angst held in a breath as he turned the key and the door clicked open.

"Whooooaoaaaaaa." Ry and Fire chorused.

"Let's go see if their is spoopy skeletons!" Angst chirped, as they walked in.

"Watson, look." Fire pointed at a book. Ry walked up. "What doe-"

"JOHHHNNNN CEEENNNAAAAA!!!" Fire interrupted, pushing Ry as she shrieked and stumbled into Angst - who stubbed his toe of the edge of the table.

"........"

"I'm so-" "FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK"

-:-

"Okay, so, the safe room, I think." Ender lead the rest to the door. "Well I mean, that means..." Twisted pointed towards the far end of the hallway. "That's the room Ty starved in"

"We should go there sometimes. Good times." Shadow grinned. Ender jokingly nudged their friend as they reached for the handle. The door was locked.

"Oh shit, maybe the key does go to this door." Ender took the key and put it in the door. It clicked open.

"OniTy and the key." Shadow murmured under their breath.

"Can I just rest already?" OniAudrey groaned as Twisted held a hand over her mouth and Ender laughed.

"Yeah, sure." Shadow helped OniAudrey as the girl laid down on the bed.

"Is that the same exact bed Tyler laid in?" Twisted lifted her glasses as if investigating.

"I don't know, but this is the table they sat in." Ender jokingly sat down.

"This is the bathroom they went in." Shadow peeked their head in the room connected.

"This is where they ate! It's like the final dinner with Jesus!" Twisted gasped, as Ender sat down across from her. "We better save this food so we don't die, like Ty"

"Is OniAudrey asleep?" Shadow spoke up. The three glanced towards OniAudrey, who was indeed asleep.

"Maybe she dreams of committing suicide and Kyle running in the room crying. Like a baby." Twisted commented.

"Well she is lying in Tyler's bed..."

"Holy shit - and was Mitch lying in that bed when he had the green room dream?"

Everyone fell silent.

"I CALL THAT BED TOMORROW NIGHT-"

"-WELL I CALL THAT BED AFTER TOMORROW NIGHT!"

-:-