19. damaged

Eh ill start uploading more now that I've got the chapters down ;)

Oops was this a filler chapter yes it was

-:-

"I just wanna get out of this hell hole."

Ender and Shadow trudged down the hall, Iris irritatingly following behind. "This is so boring - fuck this." He growled, turning around and beginning to walk back the way they came.

"Are you sure about that Iris?" Shadow mused, stopping. Ender sighed, stopping besides them as the two turned to see Iris a few feet away.

"Y - yeah." Iris straightened up. "I'm the dad here, I inforce the rules"

"Fine then. Go off on your own." Ender waved their hand, before beginning to walk again, away from Iris and Shadow. Shadow warily began to follow them.

"Wait - no! I change my mind!" Iris worriedly called, running after them.

-:-

"What's this?" Ender stopped at a room door. They were slowly reaching the end of the hallway.

"A door." Iris muttered.

"I don't know. I don't think this was ever described in the story." Shadow ignored Iris as Ender sent him a glare.

"Why don't you go in, Iris?" Ender offered sarcastically. "Hell fucking no you pasta hater I'm not going in that room." Iris folded his arms over his chest.

"Who insults like that?" Shadow questioned as Ender slowly opened the door.

It was an old, damaged, dance room.

A DJ stand where music played was held in the very back wall - the middle of the room laid out a dance floor. Shadow and Ender gasped as Iris grinned.

"Let's fucking party! Where's the alcoholic beverages - ?" Iris began to walk inside but Shadow pulled him back by his sleeve. "Iris, we have to keep exploring you pasta whore!"

"We can come back later. If we aren't already dead." Ender muttered, walking out of the room and Shadow following in pursuit. Iris pursed his lips before glancing back at the room - and bounding off after his oldest children.

"Keep up the positive attitude, Ender!"

"Oh hush up Iris and go back to being scared."

-:-

Ry and Fire shared glances.

"Oh shit." Fire commented.

"You idiot!" Ry snapped. She hopelessly looked to where Angst disappeared, a worried look clouding her face. Fire knew she wasn't actually mad.

"Let's go after him." Fire sighed, pulling his shoulders up and beginning to walk down the hall. Ry blinked, staying where she was.

"Are you coming?" Fire asked, turning around no.

"No." Ry said.

"Kk." Fire shrugged, walking off.

"- comics!" Ry finished, scampering after him. "Wow." Fire sighed as Ry walked up besides him.

"Ye."

"That's my thing."

"Nice."

Fire awkwardly looked over to Ry as she burst into laughter. "Hahaha okay I'm sorry! Wait, why are you running?! WAIT UP YOU RICH FUCK -"

-:-