2. lost

WHERE IS ONITY WHEN HE REALIZES WHAT HAPPENS TO HIS LOVELY FAMILY

^ good question c:

-:-

OniTy was lost.. He was broken. But most importantly, he was acting different.

Usually, he would call either Tyler or Mike. It would be his first purpose - but as the poor kid looked out the window and watched the time go that day, he took in the hard realization it was all his fault.

OniTy was acting different the last few days before the stream killers entered his mansion, and no one knew why. OniAudrey kept bugging him like usual, as Twisted, Ry, and Fire pestered him with questions. Ender and Shadow threw irritable puns in the air as Iris felt quite bad for the young boy. OniTy had generally no literal idea what Via did all day because he didn't see her, but he didn't mind seeing as she was probably annoying as the rest.

But OniTy couldn't tell a single soul.

He stood up, slowly walking into the kitchen. He looked at the house phone on the counter, lower lip trembling. OniTy wasn't aloud to have his own phone.. For he got one once but dropped and shattered it the next day, and proceeded to drop it in a bathtub of water when it siri didn't listen to his vocal command to fix itself.

The house phone rang.

OniTy sighed, picking up the phone. Everyone was gone. It was time for him to take responsibility.

"H - Hello?"

"OniTy! It's me, Mike!"

OniTy quietly debated on whether to hang up. Of course, he couldn't do that on Mike. "Oh..."

"I - I'm scared!"

OniTy's mood flattered even more. Worry slowly took over for his friend, but also all his siblings, who where in his mansion the moment, and everybody would know that was really bad.

"Why? Are you okay, Mike?" OniTy squeaked.

"Tyler's missing!"

"W - WHAT?!" OniTy screamed. His eyes started to water. No, no, no...

"We were walking to y - your house and I looked behind me to see Tyler not there! I called him five times and he h - hasn't answered!"

"Where are you now?!" OniTy asked immediately. He held back tears. All his loved ones were disappearing.

"Main Stree-"

"I'll be there." OniTy responded quickly. He ran upstairs to his room. His room had black walls, with the numbers '13' in blood sprayed on them. OniTy screamed. That wasn't there before.

He threw his purple converses on, ignoring the strong, blood stench filling his nose. He raced downstairs, grabbing his jacket off the hook near the entrance, running outside.

OniTy slammed the dark wood door behind him. It was raining outside, as he slipped on his jacket while running through the rain. He reached Main Street, as he looked up.

There he saw Mike walking towards him with his head down, damp, blonde hair hanging over his face miserably, hands in his pants pockets. OniTy shook visibly, as Mike looked up and his lips curled into a look of distress.

"Mike!!" OniTy sobbed. He ran, arms out, tackling his best friend in a hug. Mike nervously hugged back, saying nothing, as the rain poured over him.

"What are we going to do?"

-:-