22. the door

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have a lot to write + I'm lazy as fuck

-:-

I'm so booorrreeeeddddddddddd-"

"I KNOW." Ry interrupted, stomping down the hall as Fire complained. "Listen, we're looking for Angst anD NOW WE'RE FUCKING LOST"

"I can see that." Fire muttered, running his hands over the wall as they walked by. He paused when he reached a certain one, as Ry whipped around and watched him go to open the door.

"No!" Ry spat, slapping Fire's hand as he reared back. "OW." He whined.

"We're looking for Angst, not opening doors." Ry ordered. "But I heard voices in there." Fire pouted, as he went for the handle again.

"NO."

"OKAY JEEZ CALM DOWN." Fire rolled his eyes, as he began to follow Ry down the corridor. "When does this eeennnnddddd." Fire complained, throwing his head back as he groaned.

"We'll go back to that door later." Ry grumbled. Fire sighed.

And they kept walking. And walking. And walking.

"I swear, the hallways weren't this long in EnderOni. This is stupid. I call hacks."

"Shut up."

And they kept walking and walking. Until they reached the main hall.

"How did this happen." Ry whispered, as the two watched everyone argue. "I don't know. How did we end up back here?" Fire whispered back.

"I guess we'll ask Angst." Ry sighed.

"Hey! Guys!" Fire started walking up, Ry scampering behind. The room fell silent as the two reached the group.

"You guys are okay!!" Angst exclaimed, breaking the silence, as he whipped his head towards them and smiled in relief. Iris dizzily swung around in the background, as everyone else faced the two - pissed.

"What?" Ry frowned, as Fire slightly hit her arm. "OOPS. I mean, uh, Que." Ry panicked slightly, as Fire grinned.

"What did you do to Angst to make him leave you two?" Twisted demanded. "Nothing!" They chorused.

"JINX-" "- JINX-" "-UNDER A ROOF- FUCK OKAY WAIT TR- D- DOUBLE JINX-" "-DOUBLE JINX TRIPLE JINX UNDER A ROOF TAKE THAT! HA-!" "-FUCK YOU"

Everyone glanced at them weirdly as Ry proudly smiled and Fire silently raged at losing. "Anyways, guys, we were super worried." Ender snapped.

"Don't do that again." Via added. "Sorry." The chorused again. They shared glances. "DONT." Fire warned. Ry smirked.

But before any more questions arouse, purple mist clouded the room.

"SHIT." Shadow cursed, as everyone started scrambling around. Angst started running up to where Ninja stood, but Fire and Ry ran over and pulled him back. "YOU CANT DIE!!" Ry scolded him.

"NO ONE can die!" Twisted snapped, stepping forward.

Via pulled drunk Iris back, nervously slipping over her feet. Everyone panicked as NinjaOni stopped.

And disappeared.

"What the fuck."

-:-