Chapter Eleven: You Ruin Me

Testarossa sat in Darius' office, bored out of her mind. He stared at her, sort of smirking a little bit. She raised her eyebrows, curious.

"You must be Testarossa Ferrari. That is one stupid fucking name." Darius snickered. Testarossa rolled her eyes. 

"Don't remind me." she mumbled. 

"I'm Darius Boyce..." 

"Why am I here?" she asked, impatient. Darius handed her a thin piece of paper, smirking. 

"This is 7DOD's setlist." Darius bluntly explained. Testarossa impatiently took the paper, wanting this conversation to be over. She studied the paper carefully, with her brain darting in different directions. 

7 Days of Direction's setlist.

-Rock and Roll All Nite, KISS

-Immortals, Fall Out Boy

Testarossa rolled her eyes, slightly wanting to punch Darius in the face. Darius stared at her, weirdly. In the background played cricket chirps. 

"The fuck am I supposed to do with this?" Testarossa complained.

"I want you to perform those songs. You have to confirm it by Friday. Lucky for us, 7DOD are still uncomfirmed." Darius explained, barely giving any detail. Testarossa sighed. 

"Mr Boyce, I am a reputable show choir coach, why the fuck would I make them sing KISS? We'd look like a joke!" Testarossa whined. 

"KISS are rock and roll legends!" Darius squealed, offended. "And you are going to sing that song whether you like it or not!" 

"You can't tell me what to do!" Testarossa argued. 

"Look, I need attention from Laurence Spender. I want him to love me." Darius angrily whispered. Testarossa rolled her eyes, remarkably unimpressed. 

"You're a shit villain." snickered Testarossa. 

"And you're a shit coach." 

"Tell that to my trophy case." Testarossa joked. 

"Bitch." 

"That's a sexist slur. Find a new insult." 

"I hate you."

"Feeling's mutual." 

Darius squinted his eyes, done with her shit. She was too good, too smart for this. He needed to play dirtier, but what dirt was there to play with?

"I'll make a deal." Darius proposed. 

"Fine, but it better not be a pile of shit." Testarossa warned. 

"If you steal the setlist, I will take you on the best date you've ever been on. If you don't, I will shit on everything you love and I will convince everyone you are sleeping with Laurence Spender." Darius said, sounding like a shady drug dealer. Testarossa shook his hand. 

"We have a deal." she smiled. She grabbed the piece of paper and softly folded it up, discreetly putting it in her pocket. 

Caitlin sat in her room, avoiding the sight of people. Her door was shut as shut could be, and she hid from the world, watching the Teen Choice Awards on her TV. The category was Choice Web Star: Male, and the nominees were out of Cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa, Joey Graceffa, Ryan Higa, PewDiePie and Tyler Oakley. Caitlin in particular was rooting for either Ryan Higa. She didn't know why. She just did. 

"I swear to fucking god if he doesn't win..." Caitlin mumbled under her breath. Just as she spoke, the presenters opened the shiny envelope, poised to announce the winner. Caitlin had her fingers crossed, hoping that Ryan Higa would win. She was as excited as a puppy with visitors coming over, and she hadn't even met the guy.