CHAPTER 13

CARLI

"Baby, wake up." I heard Harry sing. I groaned and opened my eyes, my head pounding from the lack of sleep. 

"What in the world do you want?" I hissed, giggling as I saw Harry face. His nose was scrunched and his lips were in a kissy face. He soon smiled, sitting down beside my legs. I could smell his aftershave, his hair wet from the shower he just took.

"I just bought something, want to come check it out with me?" He asked, offering me his hand. Did he seriously wake me up just to show me something? How ridiculous! 

"Can you at least help me get decent?" I groaned at him. Harry chuckled and nodded, helping me up from the bed. We made our way down to my closet and looked through the articles of clothing. "Do you know how the weather is like today?" I asked, looking at a cute top I had bought with Tania. 

"Kind of chilly, to be honest. How about this?" Harry pulled out a few articles of clothing. I smiled and nodded, perfect. I put the clothes on and tugged my hair up in a messy bun, finished the look off with some ankle boots

"Cute." Harry commented as we made our way to the front of the house.

"Don't try to flatter me now, Styles. I need to see what you bought." I sent Harry a smile, which he returned easily. He opened the door for me, letting me walk outside first. I shivered slightly, and crossed my arms over my swelled stomach.

"This is my new purchase!!" Harry screeched, making me giggle at how his deep voice sounded. I turned and my spit caught in my throat, making me choke slightly. After having a coughing frenzy, I stared at Harry. "Do you like it?" Harry grinned, pointing to his brand new shiny motorcycle. I shook my head and rested my hands on my back, not believing my eyes. 

"What do you think?" Harry asked, wrapping his arms around my body. He gave me a kiss on the cheek as he hummed slightly. "Don't you think it's pretty?"

"I don't really like it." I mumbled. 

"I knew you wouldn't, but she's a beaut." Harry awed. I rolled my eyes and slipped his hands from my waist. 

"Baby, if you ride this can you promise me you'll be careful?"

"Of course I can promise you that."

"I'm sorry.. I just.. I don't want anything to happen to you." I whispered, tears appearing in my eyes. Oh great, pregnancy hormones coming on strong. 

"Oh baby, come here." Harry said, cradling me in his arms. "I'll be okay. I promise."

"Okay." I breathed, smiling up at him. "How about you go and get us breakfast? I'm really craving spicy omelets!"

Harry smiled and chuckled as he grabbed his helmet. "Anything for you, love. I'll be back soon." Harry kissed me goodbye and got on his motorcycle. He started the engine and sent me a wink as he slid his helmet down on his head. I smiled and waved as he drove away, my finger pressing the garage remote so the doors slowly closed. I walked back inside the house, contemplating what I would do while Harry was gone. 

Knowing I should probably unpack some of the gifts and organize them in the baby room, I wobbled up to the nursery. I took the gifts out and stared at them, already starting to know where to put things. After just a little time, I was done and ready for food. I looked around the room and sighed, all the furniture still packed in it's boxes. Half of it was done, since awhile I started things but was soon tired out and couldn't finish things. Making a mental note of what Harry and I should do, I made my way downstairs. I groaned as I heard the doorbell ring. Seriously Harry? You couldn't just walk right in?