CHAPTER 15

HARRY STYLES

I rubbed my chin slowly, staring at the plans in front of me. Karl just told me that things weren't going great in Scotland with the gang, something that upsets me more than the fact he bothered me at 6 in the morning. I sipped on my coffee and massaged my forehead. "So you're telling me you want me to leave Carli right before my reunion to go to Scotland? You do know I just proposed to her?"

"I know that. Why can't she come with us? Tania is coming so she can give Carli company."

I sighed. "She's nine months pregnant, Karl. She won't be comfortable, at all. I'm pushing it to even take her to my reunion."

"Then why are you going?"

"Because I want her to meet my family? Karl why are you acting like this?" I stood up. "You need to back off and think of Carli. What if Tania was pregnant?"

"I wouldn't allow her--"

"Exactly. Now, you can leave me alone. Pack your bags, we're leaving tonight." I growled, not happy at all. Karl grinned and walked out of my office. I sat in comfortable silence for awhile, hearing my office phone ring. I picked it up, accepting the call.

"Yes?"

"Uh, Margeret is here to see you sir." I heard Tania mumble in confusion. Margeret? What is she doing here?

"Did she say why she wants to see me?" I asked irritated.

"No, she wont talk to me."

"Alright. Send her in." I slammed the phone down. I was always tense at the mention of her name, I hated her guts. I heard heels click against the floor, my fingers typing away on my keyboard. The door opened, revealing the whore.

"Harry, I haven't seen you in ages." 

"I wonder why." I said, sighing. 

"I like your office, it's warm and inviting. Did Carli help with that?" Margeret asked.

"Look, I really don't want to make conversation with you. Do you need something?"

"You don't have to be snippy with me, young man. I was just coming to say congrats. I saw you propose to Carli, what a wonderful night to do so. It seems like you two really love each other, I'm surprised that you stayed around when she got pregnant. Such a foolish choice, for the both of you to be honest. Ruins your career and her life."

"And you know that how? You can't even get pregnant." I replied. "Don't worry, I wont tell dad about the tests you secretly took. I read about not having enough eggs? Something like that." 

I smirked at her reaction. "H-How did you-"

"I'm Harry Styles. I find things out. I know you, I know your past, and I know that your a little whore who was the woman my father cheated on my mum with. You knew about her, and us. But you still opened your legs. Now I don't think you should be calling out my love, where you should seriously look in the mirror." I said, standing up and resting my hands on my desk, leaning over. "You should leave now, Margeret."

"Whatever! I just wanted to tell you to watch out. Your past will catch up to you, someone will come after you."

"Who?" I taunted her.

"I can't tell you. But I can tell you, it'll ruin everything you ever knew. Everything you built for yourself. And when you fall, which you will, I will be there watching. Laughing, waiting to help burn you."