CHAPTER 21

CARLI

The plane ride was long and boring, my butt going numb. Harry was excited about seeing his family, but I was ready to go back home and relax before this baby was going to come. No one was there to pick us up, so Harry rented a car and helped me put all our bags and things into the trunk. As we got in, Harry told me it was a long drive.

"You can take a nap, you look exhausted." Harry said helping me get comfortable.

"I hope your family likes me." I giggled softly.

"Of course they'll like you. Why wouldn't they? You're perfect." Harry said as he drove. I smiled and closed my eyes, letting my head rest up against my pillow.

-

"Baby girl, wake up." Harry whispered, kissing my face everywhere.

"What?" I whined, giggling as he licked my nose.

Harry chuckled and brushed the hair out of my eyes. "We're at my grandparents house."

I nodded and slowly got out of the car, rubbing my aching back as I looked around. The land was beautiful and big, the grass green and smelling amazing. Harry took my hand and led me up the steps. He opened the oak door, the aroma of freshly baked cookies filling my nose. Harry closed the door and pressed his hand against the small of my back, guiding me into the living room.

"Grandmum?" Harry called, sending me a warm smile. I heard shuffling in the kitchen, followed by an older woman shuffling into the living room. She was tiny, her hair white with age and a big grin pressed on her face.

"Harold!" She squealed. I giggled at the nickname, smiling as her frail arms wrapped around harry's torso. He hugged her back, practically crushing her with his strength. Once they pulled away, here eyes brightened as she looked at me. "You must be the wonderful girl that's changed my grandson."

"Indeed I am." Her and I hugged, I smiled since she already seemed to like me.

"I'm so glad I can finally meet you, I've heard so many wonderful things about you!"

"Well, you must be wonderful yourself. Harry adores you."

"He better." She winked at him and softly pinched his cheeks.

"Grandmum." Harry groans, blushing as I giggled.

"Oh shush, young man. I wasn't expecting people so early!" She waved her hands, indicating that she had things to do around the house.

"So we're the first ones here?" Harry smirked, knowing he would get the room he wanted. I rolled my eyes as his grandma stared at him.

"Harry Styles. You're going to kill me. Yes, your room is available. I even made the bed for your pregnant girlfriend!" She called as Harry helped me up the stairs. He chuckled and led me to the room we were staying in for the reunion. It was beautiful and comforting, making me smile. Harry turned to me and kissed me, his fingers lacing through my hair.

"Let's get you into bed for a nap, okay? I'll handle the luggage while you sleep."

"You sure?" I yawned and laid my head on his toned chest.

"Course, cupcake."

"Did you seriously call me cupcake?" I giggled and pushed him away slightly, making him laugh. I took off my boots and coat, my scarf coming off and falling to the floor. I got under the covers and yawned, loving how soft the blankets where against my body.

"I love you." Harry breathed as he kissed my forehead.

"Love you too." I whispered as he left the room, softly closing the door being him.

"Wakkkeee upppppp!!!" I heard someone yell. I groaned as someone jumped on the bed, a pillow hitting my body repeatedly. I whined and took the pillow, opening my eyes. Gemma was grinning down at me, a giggle falling from her lips.

"Seriously Gemma?" I hissed tiredly, glaring at her as she shook me some more. "I'm up!"

"I'm so glad to see you!" She squealed as she gave me a hug.

"Personal space." I giggled, pushing her away. She laughed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Harry doesn't know I'm up here." Gemma said matter-of-fact.

"Great." I breathed, pushing my hair out of my eyes.

"Change into something more comfy. You'll be meeting the whole family soon." Gemma told me, going through my clothes. It didn't bother me that Gemma was here, I actually like her. I really don't care what she's done, people make mistakes all the time.

"You've got to be kidding me." Harry growled. Gemma stopped moving, her eyes glancing at Harry. She began to get up but I stopped her.

"She came to wake me up, Harry. Everything's okay." I told him.

"She woke you up?!" Harry's voice slowly went to a shout, making Gemma look scared.

"Harry, go away." I snapped. "She's doing nothing wrong so just go take a breather."

"Fine." Harry shouted, storming out of the room. I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"He is such a girl sometimes!" I hissed, smiling as Gemma giggled.

"I know. Here, wear this." She said as she gave me my outfit. I thanked her and got up, putting the clothes on. After I was presentable, Gemma and I made our way downstairs to the living room. By now, Anne and Robing had arrived with someone else. I walked over to Anne and hugged her, smiling as she freaked out.

"You look so amazing, hun! Glowing." She smiled and hugged me again. "This is Uncle Mike."

"Hello there love. Harry won the lottery with you, didn't he?" I smiled as he shook my hand, lightly giving it a kiss. It took several minutes to meet everyone, everyone liking me and thinking I was pretty. Seriously? I'm nine months pregnant, I felt less than pretty. But it made me happy that everyone was so welcoming and warm.

"Are you hungry, dearie? I have some snacks for you." I heard Harry's grandma call to me. I nodded slightly and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey." Harry said as he grabbed my bum. I giggled and looked up at him, his lips giving me a soft kiss. "Sorry for earlier."

"Its 'kay." I giggled as I ate a slice of watermelon.

"Cute." Harry grinned.