CHAPTER 46

FLASHBACK IN SOPHIA'S P.O.V

I walked down the stairs and took a deep breath. My heart was broken but I vowed to myself that I wouldn't show anyone how I felt. I tugged the sweatshirt tighter around me and ignored the vibration of my phone. It was probably Harry.

Harry and I had yet another fight. Something about how I was cheating on him-- but it wasn't true. Course Harry didn't believe anything I said. I swing the door open and stopped when Harry stood in front of me. His thin shirt clung to his torso and I frowned since it was below 20 degrees outside, the ground covered with a blanket of white snow. 

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled, closing the door behind me. 

"Sophia.. I'm so sorry.." Harry began to speak. "I lost control of my anger and I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"Don't forget you called me a cheating slut." I said as I looked away. I was so tired of this with Harry, but I loved him so much I couldn't just leave him. I wanted a get away from everything and I think I had a good idea. Harry's dad said if I needed anything that I could come to him, he could help. Right?

"Look, I have this cottage I want us to go to. I'll pick you up Christmas night, alright?" Harry said, pressing his hand against my chin. He lifted my head and our eyes met. For me it wasn't that spark, the luster was gone. The love I had for Harry was sadly shriveling up. I didn't trust him, he hurt me too many times. I was beaten down and I just didn't want to get back up.

"I don't know if my parents will let me." I lied. My parents adored Harry with their every fiber. It was sickening, they had no idea what actually went on. I tucked some of my hair behind my ear and looked out at the road as a car slowly passed. Snow flew slightly as the tires scrunched against it, the clouds overhead telling me that there was more snow to come. I didn't mind, winter was my favorite time of year. 

"You know that's a lie, Soph. Just let me sweep you off your feet alright? Stop being so distant." Harry growled. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I hissed. I walked inside and shut the door in his face. After several minutes of waiting Harry finally left. I scurried around to find my phone, finally finding it and dialing a phone number.

"Hello?" Ron answered.

"Mr. Styles this is Sophia." I breathed.

"Sophia! Wonderful to hear your voice. What can I do for you?" He asked. I rubbed my eyes and let out a shaky breath. "Sophia? Are you okay?"

"Remember when you said I could come to you for anything?" I slowly asked.

"I do recall that, yes."

"I need you to do something.. Something big and it'll impact more than I think it will." 

"I'm listening." Ron said, his voice serious.

"I can't date Harry anymore, Mr. Styles. I can't be here anymore and I need something to--"

"Stop." Ron interrupted. "Not over the phone, alright? Come by my office first thing in the morning. I'll meet you there and we can discuss this further."

I let out a breath and walked up the stairs. "I don't think you understand. I want to disappear."

"Sophia, please. I'm busy now. Come to my office, alright?" Ron spoke. "And I do understand."

"Okay. See you tomorrow." I hung up the call and laid down in bed, the sheets smelling fresh. I blinked back the tears as I realized that if I went through this, it would ruin Harry and my parents. But at the moment I didn't care, I just needed to start fresh. To forget about everything.

I quickly dressed in the morning, my nerves making themselves known as I walked to my car. Harry was supposedly doing something that I couldn't come with, but that worked perfect. He was busy and wouldn't ask questions. I couldn't hide anything from Harry, it was a blessing and a curse sometimes. I made my way to Mr. Styles' office quickly, parking in a visitors spot. I grabbed my purse and walked in. 

"Sophia." Ron said as he got up. Ron looked exactly like Harry, just older and more patient. I sent him a smile and hugged him.

"Thank you so much for seeing me. It's really good to have someone like you in my life." I gushed. Ron chuckled and pulled out a chair for me.

"Please sit, my dear. I believe we have several important things to discuss." I sat down and took off my coat, leaving it on the back of the chair. The room was toasty, the weather outside giving a soft glow to the walls. 

"You look pretty today." Ron complimented. 

"Thank you." I blushed. I never was good at receiving compliments. 

"So you want to.. disappear?" Ron asked after a few moments of silence. I slowly nodded. "What do you mean by this?"

"I have a plan.. I just need your help with making it happen."

"Go ahead, I'm all ears." Ron said as he leaned back in his seat. 

"I want to fake my death. I want everyone to think that I'm gone when actually I'm not. Harry says he's taking me to a cottage and I think it has a lake or something. I could fake drowning and.." I trailed off.

"And we would have someone in the ambulance. They'll make sure you survive and take you to a secluded place where I have prepared a spot where you could lay low after awhile. When stuff settles down we then will move you to some other place and give you a whole new identity."

"What will I take to you know.. be dead?"

Ron chuckled. "There's a drug that I have access to. It's called Phencyclidine. It can cause coma's when taken enough-- something that we want."

"A coma?" I squeaked. "I still breath when I'm in a coma."

"Just listen. Mixed with another drug, Phencyclidine can stop your breathing for a certain amount of time."

"But what if I actually die?" I slowly asked.

"That can happen, but I assure you that you wont. I'll have close eyes on you so if anything goes wrong, you'll be taken care of."

"I don't know.." I sighed. Before I second guessed myself, I spoke up again. "Fine. Just do whatever you have to."

Ron smirked as he wrote something down. "So you and Harry are done?" He slowly asked. I looked at him. 

"I mean I'll be 'dying' so yeah, we are."

"Then we can do something?" Ron said as he slowly got up from his seat. 

"Do something?" I asked confused.

"Sexual, love." Ron huskily spoke. My eyes went big, is this actually happening? I've always thought of Ron as attractive, but I was with his son.