Chapter 1

I layed in bed wondering how on earth I got here. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that this is where I'd end up; in love, married, and to the King of Auradon no less!
I rolled over and looked at my husband, peacefully sleeping for once.
Looking at my beautiful husband, I remembered our wedding day! It was amazing and perfect. My three gorgeous bridsmaids; Evie: my maid of honor and daughter of the Evil Queen from Snow White, Lonnie; daughter of Shane and Mulan and Jane; daughter of the famous Fairy Godmother.
Ben's best man was Chad; son of Cinderella and Prince Charming, Carlos; son of Cruella DeVil and Jay; son of Jafar.
I even invited my own mother, Maleficent even if we weren't on speaking terms at the moment. She never came though, and I wasn't really upset about it.
But I never realized what she'd do to me...or Ben. The curse she put on us was worse than the one that she had put on Aurora (Sleeping Beauty).
Our curse would put the whole kingdom in danger.

---------------------------------------------------------

So what do you all think so far?
I know that it's not very exciting at the moment but I promise it will get more interesting!!
Please keep reading!!