Ryback and (yourself)

I reach out to pick up my bags. Raw finally ended and now I could get some rest. My shoulder was slightly sore from the intense pain Brie had put it through earlier.
I rubbed it slightly thinking of a way to get her back.

"Hey (💕) Are you riding with us." A voice called out.
I turned to see who was calling me.
I was then face to face with Ryan or Ryback.
"Oh uh Ryback I -
"Hey (💕) were not in character anymore. You know you can call me Ryan." He laughed
I could instantly feel the heat overtake my face as he began to chuckle.
"Uh sorry I'm just quite tried." I said trying to hide my embarrassment.
"Its alright. Here let me that those" he said while grabbing my suitcase.

"I'll pop it in the back of the truck" he said

He started to walk and I followed behind so he would notice now nervous I felt around him.

If you haven't guess it yet. I like him.

"There is a seat in the back. Mike is already in there."
He said while placing the rest of my bags in the truck.

I opened the back door to the truck and hopped in.

" hey (💕) you made it" mike said with a grin.

" yup so it's just going to be the three of us" I said

" yeah. Did Ryan tell you anything different? You didn't think you two would be alone did you?" he questioned

"What are you getting at Miz?" I ask
"oh nothing" he smiled as if he knew j had a thing for Ryback

"I hope you aren't bothering (💕) mike" Ryback said as he entered the truck.

" oh no he isn't- "

" (💕) do you mind if I take the back seat I just want some more space." Mike asked.

"Uh no I don't mine actually" I said
I am a bit nervous siting that close to Ryan.

After the Miz and I switch seats we a were out. We'd reach the hotel in a couple hotel hours.

In the beginning we all talked and held a interesting conversation about our lives and how we got to where we we're now.

Mike of course was the first to pass out and left the two of us to continue. We stopped to fill up the gas.

"Here" I said giving him a 20 for gas.
"Normally I wouldn't really ask but Mike fell a sleep and forgot he was driving half way too." He said to me

" oh no don't worry about I'll drive." I said

" we should be there soon. So I'll drive" I smiled
Ryan nodded sleepishly "alright (💕) thanks darling" he smiled

We switched sits and I began to continue the drive

*Time skip*

we finally arrived at the hotel
It was 3am we were in the next city and had a show the next day so we had enough time to rest.

Mike had woken up from his slumber

"Hey we made it". He said loudly

"Are you really yelling right now" I said while coming out of the truck.

"Shit sorry" smiled " hey well thanks for the ride Ryan and (💕) it was fun I'll see you two soon." He said while handing Ryan something.

I guess it was gas money since he fell asleep.

Ryan and I walk together toward the front desk.
" I guess Miz alright check in" I said
" that was quick." Ryback said

We both walked up to the individual desk.