Ashley and Santino

"Ashley my match is next come on" jack said pulling me back into his dressing room to watch his match.

"I know jack I just wanted to walk around a bit. I was getting restless, you know I was coming right back."I sigh.

Lately jack has just been really annoying. he's being so over protective and rude to everyone, even me.  The shit he dies ugh.

Honestly if he gets on my last nerves were done.

"Jack it's time to go" Zeb says with his awful signs. I know it his gimmick but it really gets one me nerves.

"yeah hold on I'm coming"jack said

"don't I get a good luck kiss" he smriked.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek he looked disappointed.

I giggled at his distress.

"okay fine only if you have a awesome match out there go kick some ass."

I winked at him.

and with that he left.

then sat on the table.

(yes the table)

I began to watch his match it was against Santino.

He was a great find of mine. He taught me alot about my heritage.  I learned to love and except it and have that Italian pride. He made me rethink my relationship with Jack.I knew I have feelings for him. and it is  mutual.

I watch as Jack, Zeb and Cesaro walk out.

I hummed along to the song. Zeb had his sign up. "ugh!"I said in disgust

Santino was already in the ring he had a Mic.

"Hello my friend. You are not a very kind to these people here. That sign isn't very nice."  awww he's adorable I laughed.

I know jack was a heel but he does say much normal zeb does all the talking. but this time he grab the mic.

"Does it look like we care about what you and what these people think. We're really Americans.

I hate all you Italians your loud and annoying."he laughed. "WE THE PEOPLE"

and he ran to the ring

I was boiling how could he. This was the last straw he knew I was Italian. I was done with his antics.

before I walked out the room running toward the gorilla. 

"play my music I going out"I yell at the tech guy.

"but Ashley it's not.." I pinned him to the wall

"Does it look like I care" I said.

he nods and starts my music as I run out to cause a distraction.

I run down the ramp and stop in the middle with a mic. Jack notices and stops kicking Santino.

he started yell at me.

"Jack swagger let me be a bit louder since i'm a loudmouth  and annoying." I smirked.

he had a confused look on his face. "let me put it in terms you would understand then.I'm a lsoud, assnnoying Itssalian" I said  micking his lisp.

he looked extremely devastated and hurt.  Then santino took advantage and tryed to pin jack but jack kick out at 2.

nearfall→

He than continued to beat santino taking out all his frustration. Zeb then finding a way to distract the referee while Cesaro gave a chair to jack.

I didn't care if got hurt I couldn't stand to see some I used love hurt another. Santino the man I had feelings for.

I never understood what I felt around him until now.

I ran in the ring cause the ref to turn around and call off the match. while jack decided to continue using the steel chair.

he went it. I ran covering santino as the hit impacted me. I felt it hit me over and over.

"jack stop" I tryed to scream but to no luck. jack continued with his eyes closed think it was Santino

. Pain from different parts of my body exploded as I blacked out from the final blow to my head.

3rd person point of view

Jack look shocked and completely taken back. He screamed "what have I done"

he then tryed to pick Ashley up but Santino already had her.

Jack continue to act like a fool but Cesaro had to take him back to the locker room to clam him down. This was the down fall of Jack Swagger.

The paramedics came taking Ashley back while santino followed them back.

Normal point of view

I felt horrible waking up. I had I huge headache and I felt sore everywhere.

"where am I" I mumbled trying to get up.

"noo Don't a move Ashley your hurt" a voice said coming to my aid.

"santino ?" I questioned.

"It's me" he said softly.

"I should be the one in your position. im so sorry. I hope you can forgot me" he said walking away.

" No santino.."he stopped and turned around. His face was in pure shame. It toyed with my emotions. "I..I .. " I had no words which didn't help the situation at all.

He gave me a weak smile. and began to walk out again. I worked up the strength to get out of The bed. And trying to walk to get him. with every step I take I felt dizzy.

I didn't care. I tryed calling his name but no voice came out I felt like I was choking. at any attempt to talk a burn rippled down my throat.

I couldn't remember where I was anymore.

I called "Santino" one last time all loud as could before falling.

into someone's arms.

"What are you doing?" Santino asked frantically.

"this" I said using the last of my strength to kiss him.