Phoebe Martin and Roman Reigns

*flash back*

"im up here Joe in my room" I said. I was packing leaving to another destination. for the millionth time. My father travels alot because of his job. He some top notch business man.

"Martin" Joe said running in my room.

"watch it" I said playfully hitting him.

"I can't believe your leaving" he said getting all serious.

"I know joe it been 4 years. I thought I'd be staying here for longer." I sigh.

"don't worry ill Visit and we'll email and talk on the phone" he said using his best valley girl voice.

"haha stop you hobo" I said.

we both started to laugh

"phoebe! !!! are you done it time to go." a voice screamed.

we both stopped and then joe gave me a sad look. As we walked down those stairs for the last time.

we walked out of the door. I hugged Joe for what felt like the last time I would see him. I walked into the car.

"wait pheope" joe said.

"yeah joe" I said before closing the door and walking back to him.

"come on Phoebe" my brother called from the car.

I ignore him

"yeah joe" I said walking up a bit closer to him.

was he finally going to tell me he liked me. I know I had a boyfriend but were done now because of what he did to me.

i've been wait for joe to tell me for months now.

"phoebe I...

I.. uh

want you to have this" he said putting his samoanian bracelet he made.

" no I can't take it your father said to get it to  someone you lov. ." I completely 

"come on phoebe" my brother said grabbing me  and pushing me back in the car.

And that was the last time I saw joe.

we did emailed and talk on the phone but I never brought up that day..

and slowly we drifted apart.

until today.

Normal POV

"so Phoebe this is where all the magic happens." Renee Young says.

" wow! I can't believe im here."I say

"being a Ring announcer has it purks." she smiled.

as we looked over to where some superstars were having a chat.

Its been 6 years since I last saw joe and decided that I wanted to do this wrestling business. My dad was extremely disappointed beacause he thought i'd want to run the family business.

my older brothers a lawyer and younger sisters studying to become a doctor.

when I told him I wanted to do something related to sports he became obsessed. he wanted to change my mind not matter yhe cost.

but I did it any way without any help from him.

"Come let me introduce you to them" Renee said.

"hey guys this is Phoebe Mar. ... I mean  Phoebe Lakewoods ."she corrected.

I didn't want people to think my dad was the reason I got this job because of his money.  I don't want anyone to know my last name so I use my mom maiden name.