Ashlynn Summers and Randy Orton

"stop lying to me Sheamus. Randy and I will only be friends. I'm just his best friend." i said

"You don't believe me. Do you think I would lie to you?." he smiled a bright cocky look.

I laughed and raised my eye brow.

"really, really, really" I said remembering all those time sheamus tricked me.

"Ashlynn never do that again" another voice behind.

It had to be Randy.

"why? jealous the miz has a better catchphrase than you." I said

"Your going to start that with me now"Randy said giving me a devilish smile.

"YES"I said

"that it's your in trouble."

he then grab me and lift me up over his shoulders.

stopppppppp.. get me off you know I hate when you do this ... oh bye Sheamus. I waved. then continued to pound his back.

"this is what you get for using others catchphrases." he complained.

"well I don't really like going around making snake sounds. sssssssss see I sound like im peeing." I smiled.

"hey I'm the viper not some sissy snake."he laughed. then plopped me down.

" so Ashlynn what were you a Sheamus talking about" he asked.

"uhh nothing interesting" I said frowning.

"well well look who it is hey Ashlynn" brie says while hold on the Daniels arm." she smiled.

"what do you want now" I asked annoyed.

"we just wanted to remind you too that Daniel here will be the next world heavyweight champion"she smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Randy is the world heavyweight champion and the face of the company. he doesn't have time for a B+ athlete and bratty bitch." I smiled.

"Ashlynn watch your mouth that my girl your talking about." Daniel says

"oh I'm sorry your not a bratty bitch your a whore and a bitch actually." I smirked.

she was fuming  and randy was trying to hold in his laugh.

"you think this is funn Randall.  well see whos laughing at wrestlemaina." Daniel says hold back brie.

she was about to explode. 

"I want a match you and me tonight"she yelled.

"do I have too randy  ill just beat her anyway." I said whining.

he laughed.

"that's the point. you can try that new move I taught you." he smiled.

"fine double ganger you got your match tonight" i said grabbing Randy hand and walking away from them.

"i'll see you soon randy im going to get ready.." I said.

leaving him.

Randy's pov.

I watch as  Ashlynn walked off to get ready.

I wish she knew that I have feelings for her.

I began to walk to find hunter and ask him to let go out with Ashlynn. I walked into his room and realized Ashlynn match was starting.

"Randy" Sheamus called. I was pretty good friends with Sheamus  he is trying to help me with Ashlynn.

"I told her but she doesn't believe me at all. she thinks im lying." he says.

I sighed "I Don't get it.. I've tryed everything but-

you haven't kissed her or tell her that you love her. you've known her for most of your life and you never did  anything to show her. how can you blame her. lad. Sheamus said.

I gave him a agitated look. he was right on the television. all u could see was ashlynn looking up at the tron.

                   distracted

Ashlynn pov

all I could think about was randy. when I walk out to my entrance. changing into my arrogant character.

ignoring fans and just posing. and I slow made it up to the ring smirking.

 "introducing frist from st louis Missouri.

Ashlynn Summers."

I lead on the rope wait for the bellas but this time on brie came out.

I was surprised she fighting her own battles for a change.

I respected that.

and the challenger from Scottsdale, Arizona, brie bella.

she entered

the bell rung as we started to lock up.

I of course over powered her and she fell. I smirked rallying the crowd a bit.

Come bella show me what you made of. she just smiled then ran at me.

actually hitting and repeated hitting my head.

the ref told her to release and she did.

Clearly pissed off the got over a dragged me to my feet.

big mistake cause I  Irish whipped her into the ropes . I was finally getting back some momentum.

she huff

and I have her a clothes line.

I grabbed her again and Irish whipped her but she came back with a drop kick to my stomach.

"fudge that hurt" I said hold my stomach.

I turned re realizing that she was climbing the turnbuckle .  I knew what I had to do I quickly got up I don't like I didn't know what was going on.

Are then turned to give her an RKO just like me Randy taught me. The crowd went pretty wild I smile and then turned. the tron on and all I could hear was Randy and Sheamus.

he  sighed "I Don't get it.. I've tryed everything but-

you haven't kissed her or tell her that you love her. you've known her for most of your life and you never did  anything to show her. how can you blame her. lad. Sheamus said.

he gave Sheamus an agitated look. he was right on the television. both of us have a

Virtual stare down. All and I didn't notice that the Bellas famous witches Nikki came behind me to try and win.

Then to top it off guess who's music starts the flight of the Valkyries comes outta nowhere and I completely lose it this create a distraction and I lose Nicki had pinned me.

I roll up the winter absolutely annoyed while the Bellas celebrate.

and the winner by disqualification goes to Ashlynn Summers.

i smile while walking up the ramp.

only to be met my randy.

he smiled.

and we walk backstage.

"Ashlynn I-"

"I feel the same way" I said cutting him off.

"good"he smriked

he moved a piece of my haor from my face cupped my cheek.

and slowed moved in

he placed his lips on mine.

waves over electricity charged between us.

"FINALLY YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER! " a voice screamed across the hall.

"Sheamus" we both laughed.