Cece and Dean Ambrose

I feel like i'm in high school all over again.

I hate being the new girl. i dont want to disappoint anyone.

"Cece you'll be fine. just think of it like more training." natalya says

"but, bu-"

"what are you so worried about you're great. you need to calm down"

" i know i just i don't want to mess up" i sigh

looking over my shoulder where eva marie sat. she gave me a nasty stare and snicker.

" don't bother with what out people think of you. if you believe that you did you're best then you did. There is always time to get better." she smiles before walking out to her music.

"good luck Cecelia" i sarcastic voice mumbled.

"seth *groan* what now?" i rolled my eyes

he walk up closer to me. "hey hey im just wishing you some luck . You might just need some especially because you're you"

he laughed.

"seth you should really be focused on me and not some gi-" a voice boomed

seth rolled his eyes and did that cocky laugh he often does

I turned around instantly.

his hair was a mess. He had blue eyes and we had a stare down intently.

"Dean" I whispered.

he broke off our stare down and instantly darted for seth.

i shook my head and walked out to the stage to fight natalya.

"introducing from st louis Missouri in her debut match Cece" lillain announced.

i climbed up the ropes slowly making my way under the 1st and 2nd rope. Before the bell she held out her hand for a shake.

i took with ease.

she smiled.

the bell rang and we locked up.

she over powered me making me fall , but surprisingly that fueled me more.

i jumped up and ran into nattie with a close line. bouncing off the ropes to give her another one.

i picked her up and Irish whipped her gaining more moment.

she went for her signature move but i countered.

suddenly i felt a hit on the side of my body.

the bell rang ending the match with a disqualification.

i felt another hit bang on my skin continuously.

i roll over quickly to get out of harms way and realize it was eva along with seth.

Eva basically doing all of Seth's dirty work.

" do you like that Cecelia. ha just giving you a present from the attorthy." he laughed

i stood up. very pissed off. Eva stop to laugh and that was my opening i took the keno stick and vigorously broke it in half and throughout it out of the ring.

i ran at her jumping on her knocking her down.

i grabbed her hair and started to slam it on the mat.

i felt to hand pick me up and hold me tightly.

"Eva i have her do it now" seth said.

eva got up slowly i tryed kick out of seth grasps.