Stephanie Rollins and Dean Ambrose

I watch raw as my bother, Dean and Roman walk down those steps. I can't help,but laugh. "The shield tuff guys" I say out loud making me laugh even harder.

Nothing about those idoits are scary or tuff. Well dean's a psycho bastard ,but other than that they're aren't even close to being mean. Seth way was too kind and  overprotective. Romans adorable. he makes me laugh all the time and he too can be a bit protective of me.

I hear the door open to the house.

"Stephanie!" I hear a familiar voice call me. "seth" I says softly..

"we're here" another says laughing.

I giggle getting the Wyatt family reference.

"in the t.v. room watching,  well you guys". I scream.

  "Don't you see enough of me already" deans says walking into the room. I  automatically frowning.

he smirks knowing he's pissed me off already.

I watch a Roman walks in with a Huge smile on his face.

" STEPH" he screams while picking me up and carefully slams me on to the couch.

he then takes a seat and pulls me closer to him in a hugging position.

I instantly feel my face turn red. i've had a thing for Roman for a while.

"you shouldn't do that your giving her the wrong ideas" dean smiled

I shot him daggers

he just laughed it off.

"no she won't dean Stephanie's like our baby sister." he said reassuring dean

i felt stupid. he never liked me. I was like his sister. I shifted out of his hug and moved over abit. he noticed.

"our sister maybe yours and Seth's definitely not mine" dean added.

that was the last straw.

"excuse me" I said harsh

getting up and walking making sure I step on Deans foot before walkimg out of the room.

"wow what was that for" dean says

" hey don't I get a hug from my little sister" seth says walking into the T.v room.

I just brush pass him. while growling at his remark.

"what's her problem?" Seth asks Roman and dean.

Roman pov

"what's her problem?" seth asks

i shrug and point at dean.

"what did you do this time dean?" he says annoyed.

it wasn't me it was Roman.

he called her our "little" sister.

"did I do something wrong she's like our sister." I said

"Roman you idiot you know she has a crush on you. " seth yelled.

" I know... I didn't mean to hurt her..

dean told me it was best to be open about it. and tell her that I don't really have feelings for her" i said.

"You know the least you could've done was tell me thisnin private" I hear Stephanie  say

normal pov.

I completely heard every thing the boys were talking about. i walked back to the room

"You know the least you could've done was tell me in private" I said.

"no..  Stephanie

I.."

"no I get it Roman, but you didn't have to play me as a fool" I said teary eyed

I knew I was going to cry but I had to hold it in.

" and you" I said pointing at dean

"me" he said pretending to be shocked

" you win ...

you got what you wanted dean.

you make me miserable, you made me hate you. I hope you got what you want.  Cause I'm done with you. I tryed  to put up with you for Seth's sake."

dean looked broken.

it didn't make me feel as goof as umi thought it would be to tell dean off.

"sorry seth I love you but I can't be here anymore"

and with that I ran out of the house. I kept running and running.

I have no where to go. Running seemed to keep the pain from attacking my heart. I finally reached a little pond I sat on the grass. Watching 2 fish dance in the water.

while tears  slowly start to fall from my eyes.

I felt a tap in my shoulder.

"steph look-"

"dean you caused enough pain just leave me alone" I cry

"no I can't"

"WHY HUH YOU WANT TO DO MORE DAMAGE"

" NO Stephanie just-."

I wait for his answer but he keeps fumbling his words. which was a side of dean I've never heard.

"what just spit- I was cut of by dean kissing me. I was shocked and pushed him off of me.

I need time to process what just happened.

he look down. "I'm sorry... I didn't... . mean.. to uh "

he the looked at the 2 fish in the pond.

" dean ?" I say faintly.

he looks up.

" can you stay here with me for a while?"

I watch a smile returns to his face.

"yes"

" Dean? "

"yeah steph"

"are you in love with me?"I asked bravely

"from the first moment seth introduced us. I knew.

I had no chance. seth said you already liked Roman. " he said starring at the pond.

I grab his face with my both hands and turn hims face towards my me. I looked into his eyes.

i  searched his eyes as I slowly moved closer and I pulled him in for a kiss. surprised at first he was taken back. but surely enough i felt him take control.

I felt him smirk into the kiss.

we finally stop and layed  my head dmon his chest listening to him breathing.

While he played with my hair.

we stayed there for hours