Cody Rhodes and Victoria Beckham

《heyy sorry it took so long @alexandiraknight  i've been really busy. but HERE IS THE STORY

hope you like it :P 》

Wow! this place is amazing I thought climbing into the ring for the first time at a live show.

I was early and I had gotten lost.

trying to find this Cody Rhodes person I was teaming with.

It was hard to ask people things especially when you don't speak English very well.

I can understand it better than I speak.

I started to play around runing and bouncing off the ropes. I smiled knowingly that I will debut in a few hours.

"HEY!!!!!" I heard voice.

It took me by surprise. I lost got distracted and got tangled up through the ropes.

"hey hey I didn't mean to scare you" the voice said revealing himself.

i felt stupid cause I didn't know what to say to him.

I watch as he came closer helping me get untangle.

"so don't move your arm"he smiled.

I nodded.

"you don't speak much do you?." he asked while standing me up out of the ropes.

I moved my mouth as if I was going to say something but I just nodded again. scared i'd say something wrong to this beautiful man.

"i'm Cody Rhodes"he said extending his hands.

it's him my partner.

"I.. am.. Victoria Beckham."

"YOU TALK!!!" he joked. Which made me giggle.

"well Victoria Beckham let me help around you it seem likes it's the least I could do. since you are new and all."

" uhh. thank .. you"I said

"I'm guessing you don't speak to much English. " he smiled

"yes"I said perfectly. I was proud it was one of the few words I mastered.

→TIME SKIP←

"ha hahaha Cody you very ... um .fun. funny?"I said he smiled

"see in no time you'll be talking as much as me"he laughed.

i watch simply admiring his eyes. I just blushed at his perfect smile. I had never felt this way what is it.

"so your from Russia ? ". he asked

I nodded "Moscow"

"wow! That's cool so how was it like?."

he said

"uh it was.. hard.. I work very hard. but to get here."I said less excited remembering my past.

"Uh co-."I stopped trying to figure out what to say next.

he realized.

"don't push yourself its alright I got what you were saying." "so you have any family or friends coming to see you to night" he asked.

"no.."I said remembering what it took to get away from them.

They were so strict. I was home school till grade 6 then when to an all girl school. I never really had time to think about others because life was school, gymnastics, Voice, chores, and working part-time.