Piper and Dean part 5

Piper Pov

"I'm fucking stupid ... What have I done" I kept Dean away from his son. He has every right to hate me.

I stood still

My body wouldn't move as I watch J.D get picked up by his father. I notice that dean held on to him tighter, maybe to some how make up for lost time.
Dean's foots steps became more irrational as he held my baby in his hands.

Before tears could full stream down my face. I notice my foot start to move.
Step by step.. My pace quicken so I could catch up.

"Piper. Don't follow m- us" Dean said coldly
But I still followed
"PIPER I SAID DON'T FUCKING FOLLOW US" he screamed making me jump.
JD started to cry.
"Ohh .. Look what you made me do piper." He said

"I'm sorry tough guy. I didn't mean to make you upset." He said placing him to stand up.

But he continued to cry.
" I want my mommy" he started to hiccup in between his Wales.
I caught I hint of sadness in Dean's eyes as he turned and faced me, before I down looked down in shame.
I know I'm a terrible person already, but doesn't have to look at me like him nothing. He already established that when I was his fiancée.

" piper uhh shh J .... Can . Yo- uh help- m"
"I ahh WANT wash MY MOMMY NOO ahhhh mommy." JD cried
His distressed punched me back into reality and my motherly instinct kicked him.

I ran up to my baby boy hugging him
"I'm so sorry baby. Daddy didn't mean to yell." I said look up at Dean when I said that last part.
He was being stubborn and was looking away from me.
"Right daddy" I said louder making sure he heard me.

Dean Pov

"Right daddy" piper said. She fucking called me daddy. I looked down at her and her eyes pleaded for my help and I knew once I glance at her and JD I would give in. I'm still mad at Piper for not telling me about my child, but I can't help that I still love her. She still means the world to me. The fact that she has my child, that we have kind makes me happy.
" Kiddo your mom and I are just a bit mad at each other and we have to talk about it. I'm sorry I yelled." I said kneeling down while messing up his curls.

"Ok daddy" he said with a faint smile he then quickly planted his face back into his mother chest while he held on to him.

" thank you" she whispered.
I don't want to be angry at her anymore, but I have to stand my ground.
"We still have to sort this out" I said.

Her face drop back into a slump making the tiny wrinkles by her eyes larger. I hated how her expressions still had the same affect on me. Making me want her and apologize for my actions. She still had me whipped, but then any so did I. I thought while slowing remembering how soft her lips were when I kissed them And her body looked even more amazing then before.
No fuck she kept my child away from me.
"Let's do this now" I said angrily. Trying not make my lust for her go away. I don't need another child I don't know about at the moment.
I started to walk away. I gestured my hand for her to follow me.
She picked up JD and carried him to my dressing room.

Piper's Pov

I was now sitting in dean's car pouting as he made us drive with him to the next city.

5 hours with him

I looked back as JD was peacefully asleep.
The car door opened and Dean came back with 2 coffees and a apple juice.
"Here"
he said handing my the drinks.

I was surprised to see that he remembered my order from all these years. I placed. The drink into the cup holder and placed JD Apple bottle in his bag.

" Is he asleep?" A voice said quietly
" ahh yeah he just fell alseep." I said

He started the car and began to drive.

I couple minutes passed and I could see he want to tell me something.

" are you going to say some-"
" Don't start with that smart mouth attitude of your Pip. Cause I'm not in the mood." He said angrily but I could see a slight smirk spring up from the right side of his mouth. Was he getting off from this ? I hated that he had this hold over me cause I'm basically whipped now. He has me wrapped around his finger.

" You kept my son away from me for 4 years"

he spat.

I knew that was coming and no matter how many scenarios I played over in my head nothing could prepare me for the actually pain I felt when he told me this.

"What you have no remark for me now huh Pip." He smiled

Why the fuck was he smiling. He really is fucking crazy. This bitch is really happy that I'm listening to him now.

He smile provoked  me that was it I really hate being talked down too.

"You didn't want to have anything to do with me" I shot back.
"You didn't even want me. Remember .. I meant nothing to you." I said.
"How the fuck do you know that you mean nothing to me?" He said raising his voice a little.
"What "
" Your the mother of my child and even though I want to hate you right now I can't." He sighed

"Dean I -"
"You could start by apologizing." He said
A part of me wanted to slap him, but I held my breath.

"I'm sorry and I know that it will never make up for lost time with our boy." I said tearing up.
"That's a start now stop crying" he said while he's left hand was steering and other gripping my thigh.
"I knew this would happen so we make you this." I handed him a Usb.

" what's this ?" He asked

"When you have time just watch it."