Aressha and Jack swagger

Smackdown here I am. i smiled. This was going to be great.

i'm living the dream. I thought without noticing where I had gone.

"what are you doing here" a voice boomed scaring me shitless

" umm.. I ..I donn .I think I ..I got- "

" we're just messing with ya" familiar accent said.

Justin popped out behind some boxes and Evan came behind me. Pulling me into a hug. "You finally made it" he said.

I smiled and moved out of the hug giving a justin a punch for scaring me.

"oww how come he gets a hug and u get a punch"he pouted. I pinched him and laugh at his reaction while Evan smirked.

"fine" I said giving justin a long loving hug.

"I cannot believe it. after 2 years on NXT.

I finally moved up on to wwe main roster."I tell them both. I met Evan first he was on of my trainers and we became great friends.

I met justin a little bit after he was really cute but I kinda always had me eyes set on one guy.

"hey lass" Your here another voice boomed.

"SHEAMUS" I said running up to him and tackling hum to the ground.

"hey ! no need to kill me" he said getting up. "sorry but I have seen you since wrestle mania." I said.

"do you guys have to crowd the hall way"another voice said this time a women.

what the shit was this I thought.

"is there no other hallway to walked down I snapped knowing who it was.

"Clearly not Areesha" aj said pushing past Justin and Evan as me a Sheamus look at her in disbelief. "I absolutely hate her" I tell Sheamus and I make a face at her as she walking away causing evan to laugh.

"Your such a kid Areesha you never changed" Evan laughed.

"thank you I try" making a cute baby face.

"so is you know who here?" I questioned.

"who?" Sheamus asked.

I blushed. "she didn't tell you" justin said.

"she has a thing for swagger that's why she has been counting down the days to debut." he smiled. I tryed to cover gis mouth but Evan countined.

"cause then she'll get to see swagger more often than one a week at the gym." he laughed.

"you should see her when she around she gets all scared and quiet. last week he asked her what the time was and she ran away cause she didn't know what to say."

"SHUT UP" I yelled causing a few people to notice us.

"sorry" I said.

"cause then she'll get to see swagger more often than one a week at the gym." he laughed.

"you should see her when she around she gets all scared and quiet. last week he asked her what the time was and she ran away cause she didn't know what to say."

"SHUT UP" I said.

"well I see you later I have to gwt ready for my debut match" I said waving goodbye and running to the locker room.

I honestly hope no one heard those guys.

                        Mystery POV