Victoria Jacobs and Sheamus

"Watching sheamus again" Nikki asked.

"Don't act like you, never watch John." I smile.

"Oh Tori she does more than watch John." brie laughed.

"Brie"Nikki yelled.
"So how long to two been you know" Nikki nudge my arm.

"Oh five months now" I answered half listening.

"OMG Nicole you can't just ask people about there se-"

"What ever Brie" Nikki said.

I shook my head and continue to watch Sheamus on the tele.

Sheamus when for his bro kick on rusev but rusev shift out of the ring.

"Dang" I said.

"Awww look at you getting all frustrated." Nikki teases.

"I think its cute Nicole almost like Bryan an-"

"You just want a excuse to talk about your husband." Nikki said.

I turned my attention away from the screen to watch the Bella's

I was just waiting for one of them to call the other ugly so I could laugh.

I then realized that Shea's segment had ended and I quickly slipped away while the twins began Play fight.

Sheamus POV

"Here you go sheamus, it's in the box." wade said

"Thanks mate I wouldn't know what i'd do with out you." I said.
"You think she'll like it."

"Do you even have to ask, she love it as long as it comes from you." wade said.

"You sure" I asked "it needs to be special it our anniversary."

"Sheamus, mate just go freshen up, so you can give to her and stop stressing out." wade said shaking his head.

" Alright" said placing the box into my bag. " I'll give it to her soon."

3rd person POV

Sheamus when into the shower and took his sweet Mary time I might at.

Some of the other superstars started to pile in and getting ready to leave after Raw. bags where knocked down and sheamus's fell and the first thing to fall out was Victoria's present.

"Who's is this." Dolph said picking it up.

"Eh not mine" Cody said.

"Is it yours randy." Dolph asked while implying some inappropriate signal .

"Huh hell no" he said shaking his head.

"Alright. Then who's tickets ..."he pause to read the tickets. " Tickets backstage tickets to see {insert mainstream teenager fantasy musician here} " He said chuckling

" I'll take those then since no one claims them" Zack Ryder says.

Everyone burst out laughing.
" Uhh to sell the of course" he said while grabbing the ticket from Dolph had.
"What ever you say broski."
"Hey what about this Celtic necklace attach to the tickets" zack said.

"What ever man" Randy say laughing.
Zack get annoyed "whatEver I'll give to my girlfriend."

. . Normal POV

Wade had told me to get ready and he'll drop me off to a undisclosed location.

I sat in wades car while he drive me to this secret place

I wore black medium length fitted skirt with a long sleeve maroon crop top and my hair was curled.

"So wade... are we there yet." I sighed after being in the car for about any hour.

"Victoria .. you just asked me that 2 minutes ago."

"So we are two minutes closer" I smiled .

He shook his head.

"Sure" he laughed.

Sheamus POV .

Ruined my night. Victorias tickets were gone. She would always bring up that she never got to see her favourite band/musician so naturally I got her backstage passes. And the Celtic cross necklace was for her to always have a piece of me .. of us when ever she feels alone.

I sat in restaurant ashamed waiting for victoria.

Normal POV

Wade finally stop the car and opened up his door walking toward mine, but I couldn't wait anymore I want to see Shea . I missed him.

I ran out if his car and into the fancy resturant.

From the Corner of my eye I saw spike reddish orange hair.

"Stephen" I ran into a hug.

" I missed you today." I said.

"Tori you look beautiful" he said.

"Thank you shea." i smile.

I pecked him on his cheek before we sat down.

"Here you go" I say giving him a card.
He frowned looking at it.

"I'm sorry babe. I had something to give you, but it was taken." he said.

"I'm a horrible boyfriend" he said.

"Shea... I don't care about some present. This dinner, the outfit and the roses were Great, but I don't really care about all the material stuff. I'm just glad I get to spend time with you.

I love you shea." I smile.

"Babe. I love you too."

"I wish you would've told me soon caus-

Shhhh I don't care Stephen I love you and being with you is more than enough. I said getting up and kissing him.

"I love you victoria." He smiled into the kiss.