Waiting

(A/N This one will just be pure fluff and cuteness. Because I learned that sexiness is not my forte and I need to work on it! xD so enjoy, I'll try to make it really adorable! A little short, but hey, it doesn't seem like anyone's reading this anyway!)

Jayy's POV

I sighed as I looked away from the clock up on the wall. Dahvie was suppose to be back from his... date ... A half an hour ago. Okay I know I shouldn't be thinking like that, I mean if he wasn't home yet that must mean he was having a great time with his girlfriend. Right? Exactly why I was upset. He and his girlfriend were being lovey dovey and I'm just sitting here waiting for him to come back. I was waiting on a taken man. I sighed again and glanced over at the front door, just hoping against everything that he would burst through the door at any second. It didn't happen, and I hadn't expected it to. I just wanted to see him.

Pulling my knees up to my chest I sighed again, yes I realize I sigh a lot, and closed my eyes. Why did I have to fall for him? My best friend? My blood brother? The very straight Dahvie Vanity...

Yes, I Jayy Von Monroe had fallen in love with Dahvie. I loved him with all my heart. He was funny, he was super sweet, and I cant lie, he is an amazing kisser. I could spend my entire life with him. He was my everything.

My eyes opened again and checked the clock once more. Tears were starting to prick my eyes, and I didn't understand why. I knew he had a girlfriend. I knew he was straight. I knew he would never go for me, so why did it upset me so much? Because I knew he would never return my love. He would never return my feelings, and he was very happy in his current relationship. With a chick I might add.

I looked to the door once more before giving up all hope. I set my chin on my knees and closed my eyes. I could hear the clock ticking in the background, but other then that and my breathing it was silent in the living room. My eyes stayed shut, and eventually my mind was drifting off, I was starting to lose consciousness and soon I was falling into a light sleep, thoughts still plagued by Dahvie. I fell asleep waiting.

...........................................

I heard a door open slowly, but my eyes stayed shut in my state of grogginess. I just wanted to sleep. My dream had been of Dahvie of course.

"Jayy?" a very familiar voice whispered. My mind barely processed it, still clouded with sleep. When had I fallen asleep?

"Are you awake?" Dahvie's voice called out quietly. I groaned a bit, then sat up slowly from the couch, stretching out from the ball I had curled up into. I blinked a few times to see Dahvie standing by the door. The room was kinda dark.

"Jayy, why are you out here? Why aren't you in bed?" he asked, sounding a little concerned. I shrugged and looked down shyly, pulling my knees up to me again. My eyes darted to the clock. I had waited over three hours for him! Shit. Dahvie walked over to the couch and knelt down in front of me.

"Jayy. What's up?" he asked, trying to look at me, "Why did you fall asleep out here?" he tried again. I sighed and looked into his beautiful eyes, he wasn't wearing his colored contacts, but they were still so mesmerizing and captivating.

"I.." I started in a tiny whisper, "I was waiting for you." I said barely audible. Dahvie still managed to hear me and he smiled slightly. My heart hurt to see his smile. I cleared my throat and decided to change the subject quickly.

"So...um how was your date?" I asked. Dahvie shrugged and his smile faded just a tiny bit. Or maybe it was just my imagination.

"It was...okay it wasn't good." Dahvie stated as his face fell, but then he smiled again, "I sorta broke up with her." he chirped somewhat happily. Wait, what?

"Dahvie, why do you seem so happy about this? Why did you break up with her?" I asked slowly and cautiously, hugging my knees tighter as I looked down at Dahvie who knelt in front of me. He got up and sat on the couch beside me and I turned slightly to look at him. His smile was still there, although it was a little nervous now. He looked so cute when he was nervous. He twirled a piece of his hair around his finger and looked around anywhere but at me. He continued to tug on his hair shyly and I giggled at his actions. Dahvie snapped his gaze to me when I did, and I smiled at him.

"So why did you break up with her?" I asked again, trying not to sound too happy, but it was hard. He was single! My hope was rising at the thought. I was desperately waiting for his answer, because I thought he had actually loved her.

"She's not the one for me. I don't love her." he stated, stil acting shy, before adding, "I kinda love someone else..." he trailed off, blushing deeply as he said that. My smile fell for just a second before I put it back on quickly, hoping Dahvie hadn't noticed. So he loved someone else, obviously not me, not his ex. Who was it, I couldn't help but wonder.

"Who has managed to steal the heart of Dahvie Vanity?" I asked with a chuckle and a raised eyebrow. Who managed to steal the heart if the one I loved?

"Oh, just this guy.." he trailed off and mumbled 'ah shit.' My eyes widened at that. A guy? Who?! My heart was clenching painfully at the thought of some other guy.

"Who is it?" my voice was shaky as I asked him. Dahvie didn't answer, but looked down to his lap, wringing his hands together nervously. My mind was racing and all sorts of possibilities were clouding my head. Then my mind turned to Dahvie and his weird actions. Why was he so nervous and shy right now? Could it be..?

"Who is this guy that stole your heart?" I asked with a slight smirk on my face now, and I use a finger to lift his face up. He looked me in the eyes and his were shining with so much emotion right then. My heart fluttered.

"you." he whispered, and a smile made its way onto my face. I laughed and pulled him towards me. Our lips barely inches apart I said, "Really?" He nodded once, still a little scared.

"That's good, because you stole my heart a long time ago." I whispered, and then closed the distance between our lips in a sweet and passionate kiss. My eyes closed instantly and I felt Dahvie kiss me back immediately. He pushed me backwards, our lips still attached, until he was leaning over me on the couch, practically straddling me. We broke apart and he grinned down at me.

"Jayy, I love you. I'm sorry I took so long to confess." he said with a chuckle. I giggled back and said, "I love you more Dahvie. You hold my heart." I said, not caring how cheesy I sounded.

"As long as you hold mine." he replied, making me blush and nod. And then he leant down to kiss me again.