Party On

A/N Here's another. Enjoy!

Warning: Smut, Rated R

But I'm pretty sure you guys don't mind ;) dirty little readers.

-

-

-

Jayy's POV

Tonight was the night. Tonight. Dahvie and I were heading to a club, getting pretty excited to party. It was always a fun atmosphere. The music is thumping, the lights flashing, people grinding. Bodies swaying together, a sea of hot sweaty people. Dancing. Touching. Moving to the beat of the music, pressed against someone. If the drinking hadn't affected your vision, the strobe lights flickering on and off surely would.

Clubbing.

And, just between you and me, I liked the effect of drinking on Dahvie. He gets even more carefree, if that's possible. But what I'm trying to say is, Dahvie can be a little flirty when he's drinking. Not just with girls, but with me. We've had several make out sessions in a club, after he had been drinking of course.

Tonight though. Tonight I was going to tell him. I was going to tell him the truth. I like him, like-like him. Yes, a fucking crush, okay! Maybe because he had alcohol he won't reject me as badly. I'm hoping he'll be okay with it, but I'm still nervous as hell. My hands were clutching the steering wheel tightly as I drove us to the new club, my knuckles turning white.

'Calm down Jayy.' I told myself, forcing myself to breath in and out until my nerves settled a little more.

"Hey Jayy, you okay?" Dahvie asked, noticing my strange behavior immediately. He knew me so well like that. I nodded, taking a peek over at him to see he was biting his lip. Damn him. Those perfect lips should be illegal! I just smiled to show him I was fine and he dropped the subject. We sat in a comfortable silence for the rest of the drive.

Finally we arrived at the club, seeing bright lights on the sign, and people outside looking drunk and horny. Dahvie grinned at me as we walked up, grabbing my hand and pulling me quickly inside the door. Music played loudly, lights flashed and darted around. The scene looked fun, the atmosphere intoxicating. Dahvie's hand dropped mine, and I frowned, but tried not to let it get to me.

"Let's have some fun!" Dahvie exclaimed, and it was hard to hear him over the thumping of the music. He lead the way, toward the bar, and I followed. I sat down and ordered a drink, waiting for Dahvie to do the same. He didn't though, but was looking around at all the people, dancing and grinding, bodies swaying in the music.

"Hey Jayy, I think I'm gonna go find someone to dance with." he said with a mischievous smile, and then he was in the crowd of heat and sweat. I watched him for awhile, the way his body moved on the dance floor. His hips moved side to side, and my imagination got the better if me, imagining those hips doing a different motion. He was just so mesmerizing.

Until I noticed he had a dancing partner. This fact made me mad. She looked at him like a piece of meat. She wanted him. Sadly, yes it was a she. Because Dahvie is straight. That is a well known fact, known by everyone. I know he kisses me on stage, but those are just for the fans and the crowd. They love it. And unfortunately I do too.

The girl wrapped her arms around his neck sensually, and he gripped her hips, pulling each other closer. Closer than necessary if you ask me. But Dahvie seemed to enjoy it. Next thing I know, the chick has her lips on Dahvie's and I glare as she moves down his neck, whispering something in his ear and giggling. I can't stand the sight, so I turn away back to my drink, downing it quickly. I planned on not having too much to drink, because I wanted a clear head when I told Dahvie. So I didn't order another drink. Instead I turned back to the dance floor. Dahvie wasn't there anymore, at least not where I could see him. I had lost sight of him. That was like a knife to the chest, because that would mean he had taken that chick somewhere private.