Chapter 1(edited)

Vertika POV
Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
I picked my phone "yes?".
"Miss Vertika vats. I'm glad to tell u that u have got the job as Mr. Virat kohli's Manager".
That made me  suddenly open my eyes. Did I heard it right or am I dreaming.
Did he just said that- "miss vats are you there ?".
I was still in shock "uh-ya w-when can I come to work?" I asked.
"From tomorrow miss ".
Really am I finally going to meet virat "ya sure " I said.
"OK I'll text you the place n time have a good day" the then the call was hung .
I jumped out if my bed and cried  "yes yes I got the job I'm going to work with virat ".
Later that day
"Sis guess what?" I asked my sister.
"What ?" So my sister reply.
"I got the job as virat's manager " I told her.
The other end was quite I was excepting this I know mostly everyone will be upset because they all know that I'm very attached to virat' and if  i will work with him I will hurt myself ,but I wanted to work with him , to know him.
I believe in "its better to be loved and lost then never be loved"  Right?
"But how?why?" My sister tanu asked.
"Because I have given the interview and got selected" I said.
"But you are not going" she declares.
"I'm going Di and you know that " I told her with firmness.
"But you have to promise me that u will not get attached with that ass" she told me I know these thing will be told to me.
"Let's hope tht " I told her truthfully.
"Good. Take care little sis " she said with concern.
"Sure thing bye Di" I said and hung the call.
Then a called everyone and then went to shopping
I have to travel with virat kohli so I need to have decent clothes.
After shopping it was around 5 so I went to my room then opened the smaller one which says "exclusively mine" it have my all personal stuffs.
The first wall says "memories " that have my family's photographs from my childhood till now .
The second one says "my beloved belongings " it has photos of virat' and team India's player.
The third one named "my charmers" these are poster of my favorite movies,bands,singer mostly "one direction","Taylor swift","Ellie goulding"etc.
The fourth one is named "precious one"but have empty photo frame that will be filled with my future goals. Then there is a bookshelves that had books a lots of books my dairy .
That place is very near my heart ,very calming ,very peaceful, very me.
So that's how my day went that night I can't sleep because of excitement n anxiety and A lots of emotion that I can't define.