Chapter-18(edited)

Vertika's POV

When we reached Delhi a huge crowd and reporters were waiting for us.
Apparently the news of Virat and Anushka's break up leaked in the media so they were dearly waiting for us at the air port.

Virat hold my hand and says "don't listen to their shit and just move on" I only nodded and with a lot of difficulty we were able to reach virat's car.

On radio 'you belong with me' by Taylor swift was playing.

The lines of the song fitted the situation so perfectly. I look up to virat he was staring out of the car.
After so many years of being his fan and now he manger it feels like I have come a long way still helplessly in love with him. I don't know he will ever know how much I love him.

I would have never believed if anyone would have told me tht it is possible to have feeling for someone you haven't even met.

But I know it is possible. Coz I'm the one.

"It feels so good to be back home" virat said breaking my line of thoughts.

"Day dreaming about lover boy vertika" he said. I know he was teasing me but he don't know I was day dream about him.

"Yep... Chris hemsworth is totally worth it" i told him.

He just looks outside without saying anything. I know he doesn't like chris n the why I said his name.
Take it Mr. Kohli.