Chapter-14(edited)

The rest of the evening gone by uneventful.
But at dinner I was told that we are having a team's night.

I doesn't know what happens but the mischief in the eye of Prithi when she told me about it says its something that I'm not sure about to do or not.
But nevertheless I went with neha. The room was quite big so everyone of us settled easily.

I sit beside neha, Prithi n Ashwin sit on the love seat, Mahi n Raina were setting  together n so does Virat n Jazz.

"So what r we playing today" Prithi asked.

"We I got a bowl of chits and we have to pick it n do what ever is written in it" Raina informed.

I was kind of scared as to what I HV to do.
They played like truth n dare coz the bottle will be spined n the two person who it will face has to perform the task given in the chit.
The game started Rohit n Jazz were the first ones.

Rohit picked upthe chit n read it "you HV to do a pole dance n the other person is to be the pole" he finished reading it with a disgusted look.

"Not again" it was Virat who said this.

The game started Jazz gone in the center n stand straight. Then Rohit joined him n started to dance. It was hilarious to watch him dance like this. Everyone started to laughter.

Finally after 2 minutes of laughing attach Rohit stopped n we get a break.

"It was funny" Prithi said.

Then it was Mahi n Raina's turn.

Raina took the chit n read " you have to seduce the other person".

Everyone laughed after hearing this.

"Well there wife's already has doubt that they has an extra marital affair going. So I'm taking a video n send it to both of their wife's" Jinks said.

With that Mahi took a chair n sit like a king and then Raina started his lap dance.

God it was awkward but fun. God knows what I have to do.

This act ended sooner n then it was Prithi n Ashwin's chance.

Ashwin read it "you have to act like an dog n the other person as ur owner".

"Well its not new for Ash" Jazz said.

"Shut up will you" Ash said but you can tell he was not serious.

Ashwin seat on both of his hands n legs and Prithi hold his shirt n say "come on my baby catch that " and she throw a bottle in air n Ashwin 'being a good dog catches it'.

And let me tell you it was a sight to watch. This game really was fun. And no one felt awkward about it.

Then the bottle turned to face me n Virat. I don't know I was happy that I got him to do this game or not. But I was scared as hell.

Virat took the chit n reads "you HV to open a scarf off the other person's neck..." Well this seems easy he just have to open the scarf off my neck but then he continued "with your mouth" he finished.

God what the hell.
This is not good. I mean how is he supposed to do that.

"Come Vertika its your first game you doesn't want to lose it do you?"Rohit asked.

Then NEHA come n ties a scarf around my neck and says "best of luck".

Virat also looked kind of scared as well when he came near me.

My heart started to beat really fast as virat comes near me.

His face was just inches away from me.
Virat bend down a little to reach my neck. His breath causing goose bumps in my body.

His teeth started to open the knot of the scarf. After a few failed tries he finally open the knot. But the scarf was encircled twice around my neck so he has to open that also.

Virat started to move around my neck his breath keep sending goose bumps to me. His nose keep on touching my neck causing a shiver now n then.

After what felt like years Virat was able to took off the scarf.

"Yes we did it" Virat said and sit back to his seat.

I also made my way back to my seat.

After that we played a little bit more before everyone decided to watch a movie.

Prithi asked about my favorite movie gens so I told her that I love watching superhero movies like Avengers,Thor,Iron man,Black widow.

When I said that Chris Hemsworth looks so hot and it turns into a debate between me n Virat.

"He is married for the sake of God" virat said to me when Jazz added " and father of 3 children".

"That doesn't make him any less hot" I defended myself.

"Who says that after a man is married he is any less of a hot person" Prithi added.

"Yeah take Mahi n Ashwin as examples they are married but they both are super handsome" I told him.

"But you should not fan girl on married men" Virat said to me.

"And look at 'unmarried' boys like you?" Mahi asked.

"Well yeah... Umm.." Virat couldn't answer that one. Good for him.

"Just admit that you want Vertika to fan girl about you like all the other girls do" ashwin said.

"Can we watch movie now" virat said looking irritated.

So that how we end up watching Final destination.

I fell asleep after like an hour after the movie started. And when I wake up I heard voice but I doesn't open my eyes.

"I'll take her" a voice i guess Jazz said.

"No need I will" it was Virat who said this.

"But why you?" Jazz said him.

"Shut up both of you before you wake her up virat take her to her room and Jazz you take all this bottles n put them in dustbin".

It was Prithi who said this.

With that I felt myself moving. Virat took me in his arms in bridal style.

God his arms felt so warm that I can't help but put my arms around his neck n put my head on his chest.

His heart was beating fast I can easily feel it.
Was I so heavy that he is out of breath or was he nervous just like me.
God knows what was the reason but I loved this. So so much.

After what felt like just mere seconds virat put me on a soft bed.

And put on the blanket on me and  put a small kiss on my forehead.

I'm in heaven . yes that's what it felt when his oh-so-soft lips touched my forehead.

"Good night Vats" he softy said and with that he was gone.

God i want to fell asleep like every single day of my life.

With that thought in my mind I feel asleep once again.

Hey guys, what do you think of this chapter.

Don't forgot to vote n put your comments please. I love to read them.

Love you all -vmonster