Chapter-16(edited)

I woke up with my head hurting like hell. It was 12:45 at night. I was hungry as I haven't had dinner tonight.

Sleep wasn't coming either so I decided to go n eat something.

On my way I was thinking  about Virat n how he will be proposing her.
No Vertika not again. You need to forget about him. Its for the best.
I tried to tell myself but I know I can't.
I will never forget him.

Tears came back but I pushed them back. I can't cry now accept the fact that he love someone else and now he is marrying her.

I was lost in my thoughts when I saw Virat coming.
His coat was off, top two buttons of his shirt were open. But one look of his face and I can some thing is wrong.

His eyes are red. Is he being crying. But why? Should this means she-.

I look up to Virat and my heart sink he looked so hurt like everything that was precious to him is stolen from him. His face looked a like of me. Same hurt eyes,frown on his face.

When Virat saw me. A pure look to pain clearly visible on his face.

When he was stand in front of me he just so softy said "she doesn't love me Vertika she doesn't" with that I hugged him so tightly like my life dependent on him. May be it did.

I felt wetness on my shoulder and I knew he was crying.

If I thought that the pain I felt before hurt then I was definitely wrong. Coz seeing virat caused me more pain.

"Don't. she is not worth it" I told him.

He look up to me and asked "why me Vertika why me?" He looked so vulnerable like this. He was always the confident one but now he looked like a lost puppy.

I was going to reply to him when I saw people looking at us weirdly so I dragged virat to my room.

When I closed the door virat was sitting on my bed staring in the dark so I put on the lights.

"Don't put them on please I don't want you to look at me like this n leave me alone" he said like he was ashamed.

"Virat I'm ur friend I'm not leaving at the time like this" I told him firmly.

"I'm such a loser Vertika. She played with me all along coz being with me help her to maintain her social status " he said puting his hand on his face.

"No you are not and never will" I tried to tell him.

"I'm Vertika I just had the worst series of my life and now I know that the girl I loved never loved me back. I feel like I have nothing left" he said.

"Never ever say like this virat u have a loving family, your team,your fans, you have me Virat" I told him.

"Why I never saw her right face why was I so dumb".

"Coz when we are in love we doesn't really think wisely we just love that person so much that other things really doesn't matter" I told him and hugged him.

"Thanks for being here for me Vertika I don't know what I would have done without you" he said.

"Now forget about all this n go to sleep" I said.

Virat nodded n said "can I sleep with u tonight i don't want to be alone" I was surprised by this but nodded anyway.

When we both went to our respective sides of bed Virat hold my hand and went to sleep.

After he was asleep I couldn't sleep after all that happened today keep repeating in my mind.

When I thought that I'm going to loss virat forever Anushka break up with him. Could this means that I have just a slightest bit of chance of being with him. Me being in the same bed with him also doesn't help either. With all these thoughts I feel asleep with virat holding my hands.

Next morning when I woke up I felt a weight pressed on my body but what. I opened my eyes and come face to face with virat. His arms are around my wrist and his head on the hollow of my neck.
God this feels so good being in his arms. I will love spend my whole life like this...

When I was day dreaming about me n virat. He wake up and was staring at me wide eyes.

Then suddenly his face changed to sad one. Probably remembering last night.

He removed his arms around me and said "sorry" he shifted to his side and just lay there and said "and thank you for last night for everything " his voice deep from sleep.

"How are you feeling now" i asked getting up.

"Fine I guess" he said.

"So get up we are going out" I told him I know a place that will definitely help him to forget about his break up n get some frustration out.

"I don't want to go out " he said.

"I'm not letting you lay like this and pity on yourself for that witch" I said.

"You said her a witch" he asked surprised.

"Yes that's what she is now get your last ass up" I told him and started to find some comfortable clothes for today.

"I never knew That you swear" he said getting up from the bed.
"Well there are a lots of thing that you don't know about me"I informed him and said "now go to your room and get ready"I told him.

"But where are we going" he asked me.

"Somewhere" I told me still searching for clothes.

"And where is that 'somewhere'" he asked.

"I'm not telling you just remember  when we are back you will be in a killer mood" I told him.

"I hope so" he said and left the room.

Hey guys, any ideas where should Vertika take him.

Don't forget to vote and comments.

I know this was not the best written chapter but I'll try my best in the next one.

Love you all-vmonster