Chapter-31(edited)

Vertika's POV

Two days has gone by after the party.
N talking about the party I'm still not over with the fact that we were about to kiss.

Oh these interruption. Seeing virat's reaction after we were interrupted made me smiled. He clearly looked frustrated because of that .

We haven't talked about it because virat n the player has to leave for Delhi for the Test series. But I have to stay back for some works.

Staying without virat feels empty. I'm so use to of been around him that it feel like a part of myself is missing.
I thought about us these two days and I realises that we have become really close now without us even knowing it.

It feels like a long journey to me. How just 6 month back I was in the crowd just another 'Virat kohli fan' n now I'm here being his manger n best friend.
My love,respect,care has just increased in these months.

I always told myself that I'm doing this job so that I can get over him. But deep down i always know that is not going to happen.
my love for him just increases day by day.

So I made a decision that I'll confess my feeling to him. I have controlled all these emotions for a long time now n I can't control them any more especially after that party.
My almost kiss with him has left me unsatisfied,wanted.

So I have made my decision I'll tell virat about my feeling. Staying away makes me realize that every moment that I have spend with him is special.

After the series win n virat's batting form has been the talk of the town. Social media has gone crazy n lot of jokes has been crack on Anushka that after there break up virat can play the way he use too.

I personally don't like them. I know I'm not a fan of her but still making fun of a girl for something that she personally is not response is wrong.

So virat told on his twitter people to back off. It got a lot of media support that he stood up for his ex.

There was also news that anushka was very happy by his gesture. And that they are getting back together. That news made my blood boil. I can't handle his another relationship. But I know virat he will not do anything like that.

I reached Delhi I stayed at my place till the evening then after taking rest I called virat.

"_hey your back in the town" virat asked.

"Yep.. I'm back  how is your practice" I asked.

"All good just a bit tired. I just came back from practice" virat told me.

"Oh... So how is everyone " I asked.

"Awesome. Aarav keep asking me about you" he said.

"Aw... I'll visit him soon. Are you free in the evening so we can meet?" I asked him. I want to confess my feeling today. Cioz I'm not sure I'll have the courage tomorrow.

"Sorry actually I'm catching up with some of my old friends tonight. We can met tomorrow if that OK" virat asked.

"OK fine. So see you tomorrow" I said n hung up. So I guess I need to wait for tomorrow for the big reviled.

After some time I got bored so I asked Vasu n Zoya to meet me n we'll catch up.

An hour later we all went to a restaurant. After parking when we were about to enter I saw a familiar car after looking closure I found it was virat's Audi R8.

But that was not what was shocking. But the fact that he was with Anushka. Yes you heard me right the b*tch herself.

But virat said he is meeting with some of his old friends. So he lied to me so that he can meet up with Anushka.

I feel like screaming but nothing happened I just stare at them. Virat opened the door for her n then took her hands n they went inside.

When he was walking it felt like he walked out of my life. Tears started coming full flow n I don't even want to stop them. Coz right now it feels like someone is tearing me apart. My heart has been shattered into millions of tiny pieces. The pain was so much that it was beyond describable.

Vasu n Zoya said something but I couldn't understand what they were saying all my mind could think right now was that virat betrayed my love my feeling my trust my friendship.

From last few days the way he was behaving I thought he also liked me. He even tried to kiss me twice. Celebrating my birthday, dedicating his century to me, getting irritated when jazz n miller flirt with me. What was all that.
Was I just a replacement for Anushka??
Was I just his time pass before he mend things with her.

I have scarified 9 years of my life waiting for him. I always had faith in my love, in him. But today he just broke everything in seconds. 9 years of my life feels like betrayed.

"He is not worth it vertika" Vasu said.

"Don't waste you precious tears for that asshole vats he is really not worth it" Vasu tried to tell me.

You know what's even worst that my heart still doesn't believe that he is not worth it. And I feel ashamed of myself that I love a person who plays with peoples emotion.

That night I cried n cried. I cried for everything that has happened till know.
I shouldn't have agreed for this job. Life would have been easier. All the time that I have spend with the team, with his family, with him will haunt me throughout my life.

His smile, his anger, his jokes, his flirt, his everything will never let me live alone. Everything that has happened in last 6 months were the best days of my life. It can't be changed but these day will never let me be happy for the rest of my life.

So I have made my decision I will leave this job, this city.

I can't live with his memories around me. I'll leave his life n never look back. I guess the time had come where I have to see life without virat kohli in it.
Yes I will always be 'The Virat Kohli Fan' but I'll not let it rule my life. I guess it time to move on.

Hey guys, things have gone crazy here. So what you think about it.

This chapter left me feeling sad the whole day.
The story is near it's end. So I'm feeling sad about it.

Don't forget to vote n comment. I need inspiration after writing this.

Love you all - vmonster