Chapter -3(edited)

Edited.
Next morning I woke up just when my alarm starts to play.
I did my regular stuff and ate my breakfast.

Then I went to decide what to wear as it is going to be my first day at work with virat so I'm excited for it .

I decided to wear a formal outfit so just a white shirt and denim and a coat to complete my look then I put my hair in a bun .
I looked at myself I look fine. After that I took my bag phone keys and locked my house and took my car and started to drive.
On my way I was excited but I keep telling myself that I'm on this job so that I can forget virat but I know it is not easy.
When I reached the studio I asked for virat but he was not here yet so I just sit near a corner and started to do my work after 30 minutes virat' came.

Finally. I thought I was angry that he was late but that anger faded away when I took into his appearance.
he was wearing a blue T-shirt and jeans his hair was mess but it only made him look oh-so-hot.
this should be a crime to look so hot. I shakes my head and put on a angry face.
"your late" was the first thing that I told him.

He don't look very happy by that and said "so I'm a star I have the right to be late ".

"if you want people to respect you then you need to respect them also" I told him with determination and with that he just went to the producer to start the shoot.

After 3 hours virat's shoot completed and we were ready to leave.
All I can say is that the first day at work with virat was fine .
We were waiting for car when virat' asked "are you free after this?".

I was shocked but when I looked in his eyes there was humor so I played along "uh- it depend ".

His eyes has questioning look "what does that means?".

  "That mean, if I have a good company then I'm free" virat' give oh-i'm so-hot look make me smile.

"really that means you are coming with me" he said confidently.
"who said u are good company " i replied back.
Just then our car arrived I turned to virat' and said "well I have a meeting to attend to sort some dates issue" and with I went near my car just then virat said "so this is your good company ".

"Well yes. I have to work virat' I'm not "star" like you" and with that I went inside my car mouthed goodbye to him.
The next 3 days went with meeting people and sorting out dates and stuff. Well I can say one thing for sure that being virat kohli is not easy,people want him everywhere .
It was Sunday that means no work and I can sleep till noon but I'm not so lucky as around 11:29 my phone started to ring "hello" i said in sleepy voice my eyes still closed.

"don't tell me you are still sleeping "said the person on phone.
My eyes opened and  i replied more awake now "what do you want virat?" I heard him chuckled.

"oh someone is not a morning person" he asked.

"its Sunday alright" I defended myself but it only made him laugh more.
"so Sunday means you will sleep till noon " now it was irritating me .

"I doesn't have any work today that's why"I told him getting irritated.
"so does that means you have work related to me only" he asked playfully.

I rolled my eyes and said "no that means that I manage my work well so that I can got a day in a week for myself".

There was a pause but then he said "but you need to make a reservations in a hotel and pick up someone from airport ".
NO. I wanted to said but I can't it is my work and I will do it wholeheartedly "OK but who is that "someone" if you please tell me".

I asked with curiosity "anushka" and that made my heart break into pieces.
She is coming here no I don't want to face her .
Sorry to not give you her introduction. So presenting to you Anushka sharma virat kohli's girlfriend so now you must have guessed I'm not a very big fan of hers. And I hate her with my guts. I doesn't need to tell you the reasons. do I?

"hey you're there" came virat's voice bringing me back from my nightmare.

"oh-yeah but I can't go pick her up" I told him.

"but why?" He asked because I hate her. I wanted to say.

"why can't your driver pick her" i questioned back.

"I don't want him to -" he said oh-so-casually then he add "please vertika do this for me" he said it in baby voice.

"uhh-" was all said but virat quickly add "if you want I can send my  pic with my best puppy dog eyes "it made me laugh.

"your so adorable" but regretted it immediately.

"I know I'm. So are u going or I'll send my pic"virat asked hopefully.
"yeah I'm"but I know I'm going to  regret this one.

"thanks" came the reply before the line was dead.

GET ready to meet me anushka I'm coming.