Chapter-7(edited)

Right now we were in the flight for Kolkata.
I am sitting with Prithi and we were talking about our book love when Jazz comes and sit beside me and ask "Vertika who is ur favorite player in the team?"

"Mahi I guess why?" I asked with a questioning look.

"Why am I not ur favorite?" He asked with frown on his face.

"Well its not like that I got a problem with u but Mahi is my favorite" I told him with a small smile on my face.

"You know he is married right" he told me.

"Yup so?" I asked with a curious look.

"You should like someone who is bachelor like me" he winked at me.

I just was going to remind him that he is like a brother to me when a voice said .
A very sexy deep voice.

"Stop hitting on her Jazz, she is not interested" virat said with authority and turned to ask me "Vertika I got to discuss a problem with u. can u come n sit with me" this bring a smile on my face. I can't help it and quickly said "yup sure".

With that said I took my book n bag and said to Prithi "I'll be back".

And I went to follow Virat but I still heard Jazz saying "he is just jealous whenever I talk to her".
God how I wish this to be true.
No Vertika you are here to forget him.
Whatever helps you to sleep at night.
Sometimes I really don't like my subconscious mind.

"What's wrong?" I asked Virat as I took a seat beside him.

"Oh... Well you see I got a call for a shoot n I said yes but when I checked my schedule I already have shoot same day" he explained to me.

"But why will you do something like that I'm supposed to do all this work not you" I told him with a frown on my face.

"Don't shout at me OK it was a mistake "he said with clear annoyance.

"For which you didn't even apologized" I said under my breath.

"Sorry" he said it so softy I thought it was a part of my imagination but the lightest shade of pink on his face told me that he said it.

"Oh.... You look so cute with a blush" I said that before I can stop myself.

He was even redder this time n said "will you sort it out or are going to stare at me all day".

Well I don't mind it at all.
Well I agree with my mind this time but instead I shake my head and opened my Mac-book to see his schedule.

Surely he got a shoot the same day.

"Well I think we got to call the company n ask them to come to Kolkata so that you can do both the shoot the same day" I told him.

"Wonderful you sorted it out real fast" he said with appreciation.

"Well what can I say I'm genius" i told him with a proud smile.

"Well ...it was not so big of a problem so it don't really needed a genius" he said with a smirk.

"Ya... Really " I said sarcastically and then opened my book and start reading it .

Not after 15 minutes later Virat asked "why do u always HV a book with you" he asked.

"Coz I like reading" I said matter-of-fact.

"You are quite different then a girl for ur age" he told me.

"How exactly?" I can't help but ask.

"Well firstly you r working as my manager at this young age" he said.

"Well for a person who is compared to Sachin sir at the age of 26 I think I'm OK" I told him n he just smile.
My heart missed a heartbeat but who cares that smile can light up ur day.

"OK, fine but you also don't get affected by all us cricketer being around you. You doesn't act like a fan girl" he point out.
Oh believe me Virat I'm one of the the craziest you HV ever met.

"Well you can say so...." I said n started reading my book. I really doesn't know what to reply.

After 5 minute Virat interrupted me. Again.

"What? Can you let me quietly read " I asked a bit irritated.
"What's so interesting that you can't get interrupted" virat asked.

"Well... Sherlock was about to find the culprit when you interrupted me" I told him with a pointed look.

"You like sherlock Holmes" he asked surprised.

"Yes... Why so surprised??" I asked.

"Well I thought you were a fan of cliché flick stories" he told me.

"And from where you get that idea from?" I asked.

"Well you are young, n young girls are like cliche romantic novel so..."

"So you thought I'm just any girl... How judgemental of you Virat" I told him with a disappointed look.

"Oh.. Read maybe your sherlock missed his culprits" he said to lighten the mood and it worked. We both end up laughing.

"Really Virat what am I? a 5 year old kid"I asked him.

"Well you are cute like one" he said before he could stop himself. Once again that light shade pink colour was on his cheeks.

And i did something that no one can believe.

I pinch his cheeks and said " yup.. You are also cute when you blush" with that said I took my book and said "I think I should go back to my seat if I want to completed this book".

Well I think that's a start of a new friendship.
And more than friendship is even better.
Shut up stupid mind.
Well you also like the fact just you don't want to admit it.
God help me I'm supposed to forget him and exactly opposite is happening and the worst part is that I want it to happen.

Hi, my lovely reader don't forget to tell me how you guys like the update.

Follow me on my twitter -vforvictory18.

Don't forget to like n comment.
-Vmonster.