Chapter-6(edited)

"We are here" the driver interrupted our silent journey to the hotel where we are supposed to meet the team.

After the meeting with Mr. Kapoor we said goodbye to his family.
It was really emotional watching Virat hugging his mom and telling her he will be back soon.
His mother must have sensed my sad mood because she gave me a hug and it really helped me.

"Lets go" virat said as the car stops .

we enter the hotel with a lots of people following behind us. We made it inside the hotel and enter a hall there all the team management staff and the player are sitting doing there works.
Just as we enter all heads turned our directions. It made me very nervous that everyone was looking at me and  I'm naturally a very shy person so it just adds to awkwardness.

"Hello boys" virat with a smile and went to hug the boys and leaving me standing there alone may I say awkwardly.

"Well who is this lovely lady" suresh raina asked and once again all the attention turned my ways. Get grip on your self Vertika don't act like a dump.

I tell myself and put on a charming smile and said  "hello everyone I'm ver-"but I was cut off by virat "she is Vertika. My manager".

"Hi gorgeous I'm suresh raina" raina introduced himself coming to me and he kissed my hands.

"And none of you are allowed to flirt with her" virat said with a serious face.

"And why is that "jazz(jadeja) asked.

Virat was about to answer when Mahi( MS Dhoni) said "Why are we discussing this we have a press conference And a flight so get ready boys and Vertika nice to meet you" with that said Mahi and other stuff members went to the other room.

"So Vertika how stressful is this job for you as you seem quite young" prithi (ashwin's wife) asked.

"Well not so easy n not so tough I guess , I have just started so I'm not quite experienced " I told her truthfully.

"So what's your favorite pastime" jazz asked.

"Well I like reading, listening songs  ,I'm a sport fan so I'm always up for any sports"I told him.

"You like reading than we are going the have a lot of fun together"prithi told me excited.

"Thts great" I said with a big smile.

"God one more nerd" jazz said and turned back to his phone.

I and prithi got along quite well we like mainly same type of book and our taste in music was also same so it was good to have a friend here.

After sometime raina asked "hey guys what was the score of ManUnited last night".

"They won 2-1 " I told him.

"You like football" raina asked surprised.

"Well yes why?" I asked

"Well I haven't seen a lot of girls who like football" raina explained.

"Well I'm into almost every kind of sport" I told him but by know everyone in the room were listening into the conversations of mine n raina.

"Do you like F1?" ashwin asked.

"Ohh how much I love that sport and Lewis n Sebastian are the best" I told him excited.

"Totally but doesn't forget Ros" virat added.

"True" I said with a smile. Talking to the boys feels so normal n so good.

"So do you like WWE" Jazz asked.

"I hate it I'm not a fan of any fighting its just...."

"Gross" prithi completed my sentence I smiled at her and said "like totally".

"Vertika are you single?" jazz asked out of no where.

At this question everyone's eye was on me making me really uncomfortable.

Prithi must have sensed my uncomfortableness coz she said "guys that's her personal matter. you shouldn't ask her that".

"No no its fine and yes I'm single but doesn't try your luck Jazz you r a brother to me" I said and everyone laugh at it.

"Guys get ready we are about to leave" someone from stuff told us so everyone took their bag and we were ready to leave.

Get ready Vertika the tour with the team awaits you. I told myself and smiled at the thought.