Chapter-23(edited)

How do u feel when all you want to do is to run away but you can't do it. Its the same with me.
You can't understand what's happening here do you?
OK let me explain so after that eventful date with harsh.
My aunt got to know that I was on a date with my boss so she said it was so rude of me. So I'm again focused to go on a date with harsh.

Hell yeah right that was my thought. But I thought of going through hell so that I can tell her I'm not interested in him.

So here I'm on a date with harsh.
From late one hour harsh has being telling me his story that I don't pay attention. I have a meeting with virat after this..I was more interested about that.

Harsh is so engrossed in telling his story he doesn't even know tht I was working on my phone. Ha ha like i care what he thinks.

After what felt like centuries we decided to go home. well he will be going I have a meeting with virat. But I doesn't told him about that I doesn't wanted to talk about virat.

I came to the parking area with harsh. It was empty no one was around.

His car was parked at the dark end.
Just great. Note the sarcasm.

We stand in front of his car I said " it was nice meeting you" I said with a fake smile.

I thought he will say goodbye and drive off but he came near me.
A bit too near me and said in my ears "yes it was. Now I want my goodbye kiss" he said.

I stare at him. I thought he was joking so I pushed him a bit back and said "very funny. Now go" I told him trying to make distant with him.

But seems like he has different plan coz he come even more near me and took my hand in his and say "come on Vertika its just a kiss. You have gone to two dates with me" harsh said.

I pushed him and said firmly "OK stop its not funny".

I have a fear whenever any one is too near me without my permission. I had a bad experience in my past so I'm very bad at handling situation like this. My body just blank out. And I hate it.

Virat's POV

I just reached the restaurant where I was supposed to meet Vertika. I parked my car in the parking and it was empty. I was about to leave the place when I heard a voice.

"OK stop it's not funny" it was faint. Like it came from the end of the parking.

Then another voice said " come on it's not a big deal" it was male voice.

I decided to check on it. The voice seems familiar but I couldn't tell clearly as it was not very clear.

Suddenly a voice stops me dead in track. "Please stop. I said stop" it was vertika's voice.

What the hell is happening here.

I run the towards the voice and I found Vertika pushed against the wall and that ass was holding her both hands in his own and trying to kiss her.

I'm going to kill you asshole.

I jumped on his and pushed him off vertika and punched him straight in his nose.

Vertika screamed "virat" she has tears in her eyes. Tht breaks all the self control that I have.

I pushed him in the ground and started punching him like an insane man. "You f*ing asshole. How dare you touch her" I was beyond mad now.

Then suddenly vertika puts her hands on my shoulder and say "virat stop you are going to kill him".

"He deserves every bit of it" I says and starts to punch him again.

"Please stop. Just take me out of here" she pleaded.
I look at her and she looks a mess. Her eyes were red with all the crying and her shirt was torn a bit. Her body was shaking. It break my heart to look at her like this.

I punched that asshole one last time.

Then took vertika's hand and opened my car door for her.

Then I drive off straight to her house. It was near from the restaurant. The whole car ride was silent but I hold vertika's hand coz she was shaking.

After reaching her home I told her to relax and we just seat in her couch. No one saying anything. I wanted her to be fine. I know it will be hard for her to forget what happened there and even worst what could have happened if I doesn't reach there on time.

She looked completely defenceless there. She is always confident but back there the girl I saw was completely not her.

After a few minutes I asked her "vertika you might want to wipe off your kajal its all over your face" I tried to joke with her.

She look at me smiles a bit and says "I look like mess doesn't I ?"

"A cute one I'll say" I told her.

She smiled a bit so I asked her "vertika what happened back there you are always confident enough but today you-".

"I couldn't even protect myself I know virat this is one thing in my life that I'm scared like hell" she said.
I gave her a confused look so she explained "when I was in college I was really shy girl. No boy ever paid me attention and I was fine by it. But one boy asked me out. I said yes coz he looked decent to me. On our college fest he took me as his date."she paused a bit then took a deep breath and said "after the party he tried to force me. I never have boyfriend in my life. It was always my brothers but when he tried to touch me like that I just freaked out. Thank God my friends found me before anything could happen but since then. I have this fear. I don't like when people are too close to me. I'm helpless when anything like this happen I don't know why but my body just doesn't work in these conditions".

She has tears in her eyes once again "I know I look like a loser but I can't help it virat. I'm weak. I'm not strong enough to protect myself" she said tears started to fall.

I gave her a hug n said " no you are not weak vertika. In fact you are one of the strongest women I have met" I told her but she just shakes her head.

I pulled away from the hug and look in her eyes n say "who has the courage to fight with me. Who deals with media like it just a casual talk. Who make a deal to 10K so easily. Who drives a bike with me making you shiver" I told her.

She smiled at me and say "thanks virat. Thank you so much for being here with me".

"Oh.... Come on vertika the help that you have done for me is beyond this. Far more greater. So doesn't thank me" I said.

I checked the time. I'm late for my practice. So I turned to vertika n ask her "are you ok or should I stay Here with you".

"No no its fine go to your practice. I'll just visit Vasu" she said.

"Ok but be ready I'm taking you out. I'll pick you at 8" I told her.

"But where are we going" she asked me confused.

"Somewhere to forget all the stress n chill out" I told her with a smirk.
I have plans for her. She needs to live a bit. She is too upright. She needs to loose a bit.
Oh.... Its gonna be fun.

Hey guys. So what do you think of the chapter?

Don't forget to vote n comments.

Love you all-vmonster