The Rejected Contest Part 1

"As you all know, Dexter, the ruler of the world, divides everyone into clubs. They get divided into them by birth, or losing one of the other competitions held. It's mostly for his personal entertainment, but also because of the annual competition that he holds. The winners get the most wealth, power, ect.

"Anyone who loses has to witness torture - otherwise known as the day that Dexter entertains himself by putting people through stupid stuff. Don't tell him I said that. Bikini cat's 'singing' is the highlight of it." The announcer starts with a scoff.

Everyone winces at the thought of losing.

"Is everyone ready?" The announcer yells.

"OH PLEASE, NO!" The crowd yells back.

"Well, sucks for you. Ya'll don't have a choice. So, let the annual competition begin!"

"Wait," army dog says,"What the crap do you have to do to win?"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot that."

"Sure you did." Army dog says as he rolls his eyes.

"Well, you have to participate in a water balloon fight." He says with a smirk.

"What's the catch?" Bucky asks.

"Hey! It's Bucky, the one with the ugly grin!" He says.

"Shut up." Bucky gives him a death glare.

"Sure do! So, basically, the catch is that the balloons are filled with Dexter's poop instead of water."

"OH COME ON!" The crowd yells. The majority of them face palming.

"The other catch is that if you cross the red line in between the sides, an alarm will go off and a bucket of poop will be all over you." He pauses,"Now let the games begin and let the poop be ever in your favor."

"Just, ew." Bucky says.

"First up, The Rejected Club vs The Losers."

"Go losers! Go losers! Go losers!" Everyone chants.

"Really, guys?" Bucky gives a dejected sigh.

"Let's take this out to the field." The announcer says.

"Hurrah!!"

"Let's spin the wheel of misfortune! The winner gets to be covered in poo and go against the toughest person on the other team." The announcer smirks.

Dexter has the biggest smirk on his face.

"Are you kiddin' me? There's freaking stupid mud on my side!" Bucky screams.

"Here we go! Let's spin the wheel."

Secretly, in the background, Dexter is smirking because he may have rigged the wheel by throwing poop at it.

The announcer bird spins the wheel. "BUCKY CHIHUAHUA THE ONE WITH THE UGLY-"

"SHUT UP!" Bucky sighs. "You stupid bird, you totally rigged the machine."

"You don't know that." Dexter has the creepiest grin on his face.

"Bucky the chihuahua is now up against Mel Lester!"

"OH COME ON!" Bucky throws the balloon, slips, hits the frog on the face, and and face plants. "Ouchiwawa."

"Bucky wins?"

"Wha?" The crowd says.

"Time to spin the wheel again." He pauses. "Bucky wins again!"

"OH COME ON YOU STUPID BIRD!" Bucky slips, again, with the same result as last time. Every time the wheel was spun he was the winner, thanks to Dexter.

"I better be gettin' paid for this."