Roasting Yourself

"How in Animarica could they allow the," a Dalmatian rolls her eyes,"darned rejected club to win by default?!"

Her friend sighs, putting her paw on her forehead. "I don't know. It's a tragedy, though! Those losers shouldn't amount to anything in life."

The Dalmatian scoffs. "I can't believe they even are alive."

"Ooh, burn. Those pathetic animals would be crying their little eyes out if they heard that."

They both crack up into laughter, not knowing that this was all on tape. In the corner, on a tree, a secret camera was recording their every word. Little did they know that the evil genius himself was watching their every movement, like the stalker he is.

Suddenly, out of no where, a bird with huge, blue and green wings flew down in front of them. He was fuming with anger. Feathers were falling out from his wings. The dogs, still laughing, were unaware of the situation at hand.

"Dog craps!" yelled a loud, booming voice.

Both of them go silent. Their eyes are big and they look like they were about to crap themselves then and there.

"As much as I despise the rejects, questioning them winning is questioning me. Who gives you big nosed freaks the authority to insult me?" Dexter narrows his eyes.

In that moment, they both simultaneously pooped themselves.

"You nasties better clean that up. And, stop bullying the dinki. Only I am aloud to do that." he says as if it were the most obvious thing in the land of Animarica. "Anyways, I'm laughing with them- not at them. You scums are harassing them and questioning me, which I do not permit."

Both haven't moved a muscle. The Dalmatian finally finds her voice. She says,"S-sorr-"

"Sorry isn't an answer in my book," Dexter interrupts and glares at them,"Now, since you both tried to screw with me, I get to screw with you. And not in the way you're thinking of."

He smirks. "You both have to roast yourselves on live television tomorrow with a diss track. Also, add in the rejects, because, why not?"

"W-wha-"

Dexter narrows his eyes once again. "Are you questioning me again?"

"N-no, sir. We'll do it."

"Good." He smiles, content with himself for actually doing something half decent for once in his evil genius life. He mutters under his breath, "Now I have my daily entertainment for tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey best friends!" Dexter yells out to the rejects.

"Oh, gosh no. Dexter's actually being nice. What has this world come to?" Bucky exclaims, over-dramatically. He face-paws.

Black tooth sneers, narrowing his eyes. "The real question is, what does that stupid bird want from us?"

Bikini cat, without having his see-through bikinis on, says, "No, it's: where did you put my precious, lovable, adorable, perfect-"

"We get it, dinkis." Bucky scowls, cutting the cat off.

"So mean to me! It's the truth, though. Bikinis are perfection and you can't deny it! They're even better then your Starbucks coffee!"