Back story: The smile contest

Author's note: Hope you enjoy! I was inspired by reviewer's critiques to do this chapter.

   This when the totally awesome Bucky got Rejected. Long ago back when Bucky was a pup he was inspired to do the smile contest. He thought he best smile ever. Everybody said he had such an amazing smile, too. They'd laugh from joy at the sight. He joined with his two best friends grumpy cat and jellybean. Also, bam bam and pebbles were there, too. Bucky spent all morning practicing his smile. He did it to other animals, and one joked:

"Drop dead hideous,"

Another one says, "Ugh, it's that dinkis smile again." He rolled his eyes and walked away, cracking up.

At that time, Bucky had no freaking clue what dinkis meant. Yes, dinkis is a real word. It's on urban dictionary. Look it up.

Then grumpy cat did his famous 'good' smile. "Oh, hi!'

Same for jelly bean, bam bam, and pebbles. Everyone was laughing from joy at the group of animals.

Next, they go to the smile contest building. Dexter was standing on the podium, bored. He was practically asleep. All of them lined up to show their magnificent smiles. Unfortunately, none of them knew much about the twist of the contest. After each performance, the audience cracked up and were in tears now. Last up, was Bucky. He was so confident that he was going to win.

He did.

He won the worst smile contest.

"Screw all of you!" Bucky yelled and everyone died laughing. Even Dexter, the one with almost no sense of humor, cracked up at the ugliness of the scaring facial expression that Bucky made.